Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco Pride get together ?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

San Francisco Pride get together ?

Let's try this again. Is anyone interested in attending an informal get together on Pride weekend - June 25th ? It seems like it would be a great chance to at least meet each other and enjoy ourselves. We don't have to talk about business, let's just hangout and have fun.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

I'll be there. My riding group is gonna be riding our motorcycles in the parade...
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi Jasun,

The weekends gonna be a blast ! I've got a great place to host a party. Have an intimate little back garden/patio for chill people. My apartment overlooks a courtyard that could be great for a large gathering. My living room window faces the courtyard so it could all be tied together

Wherever and whatever it's going to be, I'd like to meet you. I'll p.m. you specifics once I get a good idea of how many people want to attend, etc.

Top Cat
    I'll be there with bells on (insert your own joke here).

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    AJ and I (and a gaggle of our models, fresh from shooting new video content earlier that week) will be out and about Sat and Sunday... pass the word about any plans.

Hi Andy and Boyfunk (and AJ). It would be great to meet all of you. I'm hoping that my apt. manager lets us use the courtyard for a couple of hours on saturday so we can have a nice big get together. We can still have a party at my place if we can't use the courtyard.

Here's a few pics of my place from when you would enter my building to the set up here. I hope this makes people feel more comfortable with coming over and having fun and meeting each other.

Saturday about 7ish I think would be a great time but let me know if you want another time.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You should also speak to the guys at TXG i think they are in or around the SF area as are the Naked Sword peeps

Regards,

Lee

That's a great idea Lee. I don't know anyone from Naked Sword but they seem very open to get togethers and being a part of them. I've invited just about everyone to come and participate.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    i will definitely be there with the GSGRA (Golden State Gay Rodeo Association). :3ymca:

it would be nice to meet some new people and chat with familiar faces again
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I was thinking about coming up that weekend. We're sponsoring an event in SF that weekend and I'm tossing arround the idea of flying up for it.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Hi Haganxy and AndyMike,

Hope you guys can make it to our get together. I'd really like to meet both of you. I will p.m. both of you with more details. There's still the matter of venue. This is my first pride so I'm not sure what to expect as far as restaurants, reservations, etc, etc that have to be worked out. It's gonna be crazy but in a good way (i hope

Still waiting to hear from Naked Sword. They may be interested in attending and maybe sponsoring. That would be cool don't you think.

Ok, well, I'll keep my hostess heals on just in case we have it at my apt.

Oh yeah, Hagan, please be nice to the calves and don't piss any bulls off

Cheers.

well, i know Holly from NakedSword. although i think she works out of LA, she would obviously have contact with the SF guys. there was also Drew over at NakedSword, the one that wanted to put a dildo up my ass during Internext 2004. and then there's the other Drew at NakedSword...the tech nerd over there...
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

oh i almost forgot....xenigo is also in SF. i met him last year in SF during pride. he's the str8 guy that shoots a bunch of twink content and runs the twink/thug sites. xenigo? are you there?
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

xenigo
    Quote Originally Posted by haganxy
    oh i almost forgot....xenigo is also in SF. i met him last year in SF during pride. he's the str8 guy that shoots a bunch of twink content and runs the twink/thug sites. xenigo? are you there?
    Hey Hagan,
    Thanks for thinking of me Yes, I'd love to get together for Pride. Just tell me when and where, and I'll be there.

Hi Xenigo, hope you can meet us at Cafe Flore at 6 pm on Saturday, June 25th.

Please check out their website for directions. It's at the corner of 16th and Market. Cafe Flore