Thread: Some Good Advice For Sponsors Re 2257

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Some Good Advice For Sponsors Re 2257

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks for programs that are closing down due to these new 2257 regulations.

As a program closes, make a note of the niches they have sites for.

If you have the content available, launch a site in the same niche as the one that just closed down and clean up on the traffic the previous sponsor will have dropped.

Id hazard a guess that you could pick up quite a few new affiliates this way

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Interesting, but you know I think the 'twink' area could be the hardest hit with these new regs as sites feel they don't want the hassle and would be, in my view, the one's most likely for targetting... and as that particular field is fairly crowded, it could improve some sales for those who stick it out.

just my thought
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

JustMe
    Greetings:

I already know of 2 very large twink sites that shut down last week because of 2257. They can't comply with secondary producer record keeping requirements. Basically closed off their sites to new registrations, and are just providing an entrance for existing members, all of which have had their rebills cancelled. After 30 days, no more sites.....

Personally, even as someone that runs a twink affiliate program, I don't think it's a good thing for business. The roll up of the industry doesn't lead to good things.......

That being said, we're not closing our doors, and their affiliates are welcome to check out AlleyBucks :king: