Thread: My2257.Com And So It Begins

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah My2257.Com And So It Begins

For only $3000 or $10000 and $195 a month you can have these clowns script installed that will manage yur 2257 documents.

Or, you could do the right thing and contact Allan @ Auscoding.com or myself, lee @ sourcecoding.com and we can create a custom solution for you at 50% of the initial My2257 cost with no monthly recurring 'maintenance' fees :thumbsup:

The choice is yours people

Regards,

Lee

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Man, I was thinking like it was gonna be around $300 or so. Those guys are nuts !
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

JustMe
    Greetings:

I've been chatting with the guy from:

http://www.manicproductions.com/komply

Buy before the 15th and they're at $599, after the 15th they're going to $999

We have a custom in-house app now, but it's nothing that we'd want to stick with long-term. We haven't decided if we're going to further development on it so that it becomes a more viable long-term solution, or go with one of these guys...

Been watching the Komply one and was wondering what it'd sell for ... anyone actually have it and using it yet?

well -- i hit that site, and I'm not wanting to give out email info before I can even look around ... what's up with that?

CGI
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    well -- i hit that site, and I'm not wanting to give out email info before I can even look around ... what's up with that?
    Sorry about that - we're been focusing 100% of our effort on building the software, not a site to sell it.

I'll be posting a demo online today since we're officially shipping the windows version as of today and the UNIX version as of late tonight or tomorrow morning.

The price is $599 until June 15th and includes support and updates for a year. After the 15th the price will go up to $999.

We're having the legal guys keep on eye on how the DOJ is handling the 2257 regs and will be issuing frequent updates to keep our software right in line with what's needed to stay compliant (it's built to the letter of the law now).

The demo is pretty much ready, I just need to figure out how to keep everyone from hammering each other while testing it out... probably just make a page where you can sign up for a demo and it will install one in a private directory for you to test on.

Thanks,
    Trevor / Manic Productions

Trevor - it wasn't your site I was referring to luv - but the one that Lee mentions in the first post ... the my2257 one requires email info before you can even see what they're offering.