I oppose the segration of any group, and xxx is just that type of process. I am sorry but this is just one more example of how extreme the USA is moving and while I am Proud to be Gay, Proud to be Jewish, right now I am even Prouder Not to Be an American...

Folks, this smacks so much of what went on in 1932/1933 Germany that is scares the crap out of me. Since when did I have to become responsible for some idiots kid who gets online and finds my site? Since when did the parents pass the responsibility of monitoring and protecting their own children to me?

If the FSC is pushing for this, then shame on them and shame on those who believe in segregation simply to appease the narrow minded bigots now running the USA. That is a sure road to extinction. or as it was called in the 30's... 'selection'

Sorry for sounding so heated too, but sometimes it just seems that so many wish to bury their heads in the sand and say everything is just fine. Sometimes you just have to shout out a wake up call, but knowing how things go, I am sure I'll get the 'cry wolf' attack. Oh well... so be it. This is real, eventually it will come to pass and by then it may well be too late.

As usual, merely my opinion, feel free to ignore it.

Ian