Thread: I'm Baaaaack!!! :)

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

I'm Baaaaack!!! :)

Hi everyone. I'm back in the office after taking a few days off. My ICQ's are blinkin' like crazy! I missed ya'll. I was visiting my parents and I swear, being in a house without internet is like being in the dark ages. It's good to be back.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi Don,

First off, happy belated birthday ! I hope you had some fun and got some nice gifts. Secondy, being without internet, that's very tough. I didn't have it for the first week in May and I thought I was gonna lose it. But at least you got to visit your family. My parents have to check either America's Most Wanted, or Cops to find me :pimp:

Wish you could come up and see us in SF for Pride. Have fun at LA Pride !
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Mamakity
    Glad I wasn't the only one on hiatus, . Happy belated.

Welcome back to the stress of twentyfirst century living ... hope you managed to kick back and relax though while you were visiting the folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    Hi Don,

First off, happy belated birthday ! I hope you had some fun and got some nice gifts. Secondy, being without internet, that's very tough. I didn't have it for the first week in May and I thought I was gonna lose it. But at least you got to visit your family. My parents have to check either America's Most Wanted, or Cops to find me :pimp:

Wish you could come up and see us in SF for Pride. Have fun at LA Pride !
    I dunno if I can make it this year. My leather club is having our huge 4th of July weekend party and being President I'm gonna have a buttload of work to do. But we'll see, maybe I can sneak away, heh heh.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Thanks everyone, I really had a great time.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Remind us who you are again? LOL

Good to have you back buddy

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    :cry: no pics of the birthday bashes? :cry:

welcome back..
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Glad you made it back safely. :extat:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

precisely how much work IS a buttload?

Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    I dunno if I can make it this year. My leather club is having our huge 4th of July weekend party and being President I'm gonna have a buttload of work to do. But we'll see, maybe I can sneak away, heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    :cry: no pics of the birthday bashes? :cry:

welcome back..
    Honestly, I flew the redeye across the country the night before my birthday (with a 3 hour layover in Atlanta from 3 to 5 am, yuk), and spent my whole B-day at my parents' house eating and napping. LOL! By 9:00 I was in no mood to go anywhere. But, the following night an old friend of mine came by and we took a whirlwind tour of Pittsburgh and downed some great martinis (and I met the cutiest little glam punk boy and told him if he made his way to LA he could crash on my now Jasun-less couch).

My parents' 50th anniverary party was actually a lot of fun. I haven't seen a lot of my family of my folks' friends since I moved here 6 years ago, and it's amazing how much people change. I told a few hours before that I would be the master of ceremonies. LOL! Leave it to the big ham. But I kept my reserve and did a great job (if I do say so myself, hee hee).

And the day before I left that same friend took me to the Andy Warhol Museum (one of my favorite places in Pittsburgh) and Kennywood Park, a place I'd been dying to see again ever since moving to LA. So, all in all, it was a really great B-day weekend.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com