Thread: GWW Moderator Team In Here Please...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? GWW Moderator Team In Here Please...

Dzinerbear, Xstr8Guy, BDBionic, Bec, Allan, DonMike, Jasun, Scorpio, AndyMike, Luke...

Please consider this an opportunity to tell the GWW community members about the sites and services that you presently offer.

You folks do a great job keeping the GWW community free from spam and other such nonsense and you deserve to have a thread pinned by way of thanks for the time and effort you put in to GWW.

Make sure you post info about costs associated with your services if applicable and also what payouts you offer etc etc...

Oh and dont forget to include a URL too

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Cool deal, Lee. Thanks!

Okay, short but sweet...

World Wide Content provides high quality DVD content at affordable prices. We supply individual scenes with screen caps and sample clips for a full web-ready package...

15 scenes for $899.00
    25 scenes for $999.00
    100 scenes for $2499.00

We also have full DVD titles for more flexibility. Regular price is $239, but...

buy three or more and get them at $199 each.
    30 or more at $150 each.
    50 or more for one low price of $129.00

Contact me for more info.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

BDBionic
    Check my siggy

AWOLMarines.com is the exclusive online home of Bobby Garcia's infamous Marine videos, all featuring 100% real, straight US Marines in hardcore amateur action. It's the ultimate in reality sites.

We update the site every day with a new video ranging from around 10-30minutes long (each video featuring a different, new Marine) and then throw 3 bonus Marine vids up on Fridays - 10 new videos per week! With a year's worth of archives and extra videos totalling about 500 exclusive Marine vids, retention for this site is excellent.

We offer a $20.00 trial and join options up to $100, so all commissions are good-sized with the 50% recurring revshare.

Definitely hit me up if you're interested.

And don't forget about BelAmiCash.com , also offering 50% lifetime recurring! Chances are, your surfers are already fans of Bel Ami so why not turn their fondness for Bel Ami's boys and movies in to money for you

Thanks for the chance to whore out my sites, Lee! Cool stuff

Fratcash promotes www.Fratmen.tv and has bi-weekly payouts. We have recurring 50% or PPS, and most of all, you get to deal with sweet little old me.

Fratmenl.TV Updates once a week, features 100% Exclusive content of the higest quality, full length videos, photo sets and live video chats with the Fratmen themselves (at no extra fee).

Drop me a line if you have any questions or just click my sig and sign up.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Thanks for the opportunity Lee! There’s nothing like an ol fashion whoring once in a while!

We’re kicking it up a notch at Mesmerotic.com and rewarding our webmasters for their hard work with hot bonus payouts, and sizzling prizes all summer long!

This summer webmasters make BANK when we increase their payout to 100% for each sale made on any Tuesday all summer long! This hot bonus payout can earn YOU up to $99.00 per sale!

And if that wasn’t enough, we’re going to kick it up another notch with Big Daddy! During the month of June webmasters can win their very own Apple AirPort Express! The AirPort Express brings both wireless internet and streaming music to wherever in your home you like to enjoy them most. Unmatched in its ease of use, it delivers data rates up to 54 megabits per second, and fits in the palm of your hand so you can take it wherever you go!

To win your very own AirPort Express, you must generate 10 new sales within the month of June. That's it, you're a winner! The 10 sales must be new sales; rebills are not counted in this offer.

If anyone would like more information about this promotion please feel free to contact me directly or visit http://www.mesmerotic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52.

Also the debut issue of the JustUsBoys Magazine hits street June 8th! Make sure to pick up a copy at a GLBT news stand near you and check out the hottest new thing to hit shelves since the Paris Hilton Sex Tapes! If you would like more information about JustUsBoys, the Magazine, distribution, and other info, please click here.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

no time to spam....too busy having a weekend off

anyway you all know what I do already!

cheers,
    Luke

AusCoding Allan
    Here's a copy and paste job - can't stop to write a huge post I've got too many customers to help

From simple website forms to complex web-based applications we can cater to your needs. Auscoding was established with three aims; solutions that work, happy customers and above all else customer service.

Auscoding can handle all the hard work for you. Websites that currently process payment for sales offline are easily converted to online real-time processing and if you don't have a website or online shopping site we can help with this too.

Auscoding offer custom solutions that can work in addition to existing online applications or as standalone products.

For further don't hesitate to contact our sales team or alternatively submit a quotation request at www.auscoding.com or email allan at auscoding dot com.

Cheers,

Allan

Most of you know what I do, what I run for sites, or who I promote! But for those of you who don't know:

I run an independent adult site design firm Erotic by Design. I also webmaster for several mainstream and paysite owners, and run my own hubsites and freesites. My current project is to get marketing sites setup and an all inclusive affiliate sponsor site in place for Buck Angel owned paysites.

We've just officially launched Buck Angel Bucks with three unique and exclusive sites (Transexual-Man.com, Saigon Lee, and FetishBuck)that webmasters can sign on to promote, with plans for more exclusive and underdeveloped niche sites on their way. If you're looking for new sites that can be promoted to both gay and/or straight markets, do check it out.

Thanks for the opportunity to post on current events around my neck of the woods, Lee.