Thread: LA Pride Kick Off Party

BDBionic

LA Pride Kick Off Party

Hey all. Even though the hosts of the party are personae non grata here on GWW, there's still a lot of LA/SoCal webmasters around here and there will be a lot of folk at the party as well so I wanted to make a quick post to let ya guys know about the C*bersocket LA Pride Kick Off Party!

C*BERSOCKET LA PRIDE KICK OFF PARTY

Venue: Fiesta Cantina

Date: 06/09/2005

Address: 8865 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, California
    Phone: 310.652.8865.

June 9, 2005 from 8PM til 12AM
    Sponsors are CCBill.com, B*dfellow.com, GayHotMovies.com, Twinks.com and Nakedsword.com

Click on the following URL for details about the parties & to register to attend the party. All guests must RSVP to attend this event here:

http://www.cy ber sock et.com/IV123.html (no spaces)

I know some outta towners are flyin out for the party too. Patrick from CCBill will be there, the NakedSword folk from up in NorCal will be comin' in to town. So if you're in the LA area definitely swing by to say hey. And get free drinks (cuz all you all are lushes)

Don, Jasun, AndyMike, basschick, mamakitty... just a few of the SoCal-ers I can think of off the top of my head on here

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Going to move this across to the Webmaster Fun forum Brian as thats where most of the other Pride event threads have been posted, ill also dupe it to the announcements forum too

Regards,

Lee