Thread: Ok, I Find This All Strangely Amusing

JustMe

Big Grin Ok, I Find This All Strangely Amusing

Greetings All:

Ok, I've been buying up sig whores left and right on GFY.

Seeing all of these straight guys run around being chauvinistic about women etc. "Would you fuck her","Check out these titts" blah blah; and at the same time having our gay signature lines and banner attached to each post, is just too much....

The amount that I'm paying is worth the entertainment value alone.

:goof:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It may be worth it for ntertainment value but, i bet you arent getting as many signups as you had hoped, speaking from experience

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    It may be worth it for ntertainment value but, i bet you arent getting as many signups as you had hoped, speaking from experience
    I've only had my army of sig whores for a day. We're already getting signups, but only time will tell if any of those end up sending traffic.

I'll let everyone know what the ROI was like at the end of the month.

:thumbsup:

Now it's about time to move onto my next project: Buying adspace on forums and resource sites.

:juggle:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    We're already getting signups, but only time will tell if any of those end up sending traffic.
    Thats what we noticed when we brokered Juicys sig for a well known sponsor.

We had the forethought of putting our own internal tracking on the sig image he used and, quite frankly, from the stats 'we' saw it wasnt worth the money being spent.

Thankfully he got pissed because he wasnt paid on a Sunday by this company so decided to end the contract.

When you spend that amount of $$$ you would expect to get a good return especially of one of the more professional (sp?) board whores in the industry and, especially on GFY

I hope you do make some signups out of this and i look forward to seeing your results at the end of the campaign

Regards,

Lee