Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prideaccess.com SPONSOR BAD NEWS!!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

Prideaccess.com SPONSOR BAD NEWS!!

BEWARE Prideaccess.com
    This sponsor is TROUBLE!

A. the sponsor approached me and was quite pushy about me promoting their content on my group of sites....
    The sponsor never said anything boo about there being any cost involved just was eager to get me setup and promoting for them so I did - as I trade traffic with the owner of the damn place I figured hes an honest engine had good trade relations with him over a year!!

B. Sponsor builds a nice page for me to promote and provided like 8 galleries to promo.,very nice material in fact... I took a large logo off the page he provided placed it on 9 of my archive pages - mind u my site name was on the logo and each logo had 3 links to the sponsor ON IT when I moved it and AFTER I moved it !

C. They are taking credit card numbers on a non SSL page which scares the hell outta me to even send a surfer there knowing that and I asked em to fix it they didnt ~
    To make matters worse they are having hours of downtime daily which makes promoting it really difficult ~

I sent traffic via skim and from galleries and even posted the galleries to other tgps with whom I have long term relations that did not require a recip link.

I made an effort over 3 weeks to promote the program -- it didnt sell well I had like 4 signups total ....

Dude approaches me a couple days ago accusing me of stealing his logo in so many words and makes nasty remarks about sales not being high enuf ~
    Firstly the day I put the logo and links on my archive pages I showed it to the fucker...
    Then he informs me it cost over 100.00 to make the page he had made.... well OK but does it make a damn bit of sense to NOT make your 100.00 back ? shit might take a few more weeks but shoulda chilled and lemme get the sales up!
    So in shock at his rants I said ok u know what fine --- Ill pull the program and all your material immediately go ahead with cancelling my acct...
    Mind u no payment for the sales I did get with the company either nothing not a penny!!
    THEN he kills trades with my sites that are operating with 90-100 hit forces per hour and just stops returning traffic without so much as a peep about it from his ass.........

Santeria has gone AWOL ........ I dunno who replaced TIM but this is not the man I have had a good working arrangement with for the last year!
    He fucked a good friendship good trades and looks like a complete fucking asshole now to me!

Save yourself time effort and anger AVOID PRIDEACCESS.COM and its sponsor program !

SaNteria
    I don't really need to go into how big of an idiot ProCam is, most people already know that.

But, I'll just clear this up quick.

ProCam and I traded maybe 1k/day of traffic with my site, skeezy.com, and we had a decent relationship. We have been going around creating archives for big site owners such as gaymoviedome.com and all his sites, gaybeef.com, welovecock.com, etc... and we made one for pretty much anyone else that wanted one.

One day I contacted ProCam and asked if he would like to try us out and he said yes so we made an archive for him. Now these archives cost us money, but it's not a big deal, this is not what this was about. When he got the archive he took the top of it and put it on all of his archive pages and linked a very small link on it to our join page and also made a link on our graphic going back to his main page. Now this looked like he was using it for a logo, which he was, no matter what he said. Now I didn't even care that he was doing this.

He only did a few sales with horrible ratios so I contacted him one day asking if we could make him a banner or even a hosted movie series to put on his main page so we could get some more traffic from him, he said no.

Then I ask him if he could try sending more signups, we make these archives for people for FREE and everyone is extremely happy with them because they convert amazingly well. This guy tells me he's been sending SKIM TRAFFIC FROM HIS TGP and he's expecting the ratios to be good. So all in all he tells us that he doesn't like the way I'm talking to him for whatever reason and he tells me to delete his account and that what I did. Then a gallery submitter tells me today he has all prideaccess galleries blacklisted on his tgp, so then I go on my mgps and delete all his trades, I want nothing to do with him. And he ends up going to the boards and making this BS post. Most people know this guy is crazy, just ask Welovecock.com

Anyway, let me post the icq conversation for you guys too.

SaNteria:
    hey, you gonna promote your PA site more? it seems you just using it as a logo now

ProCam:
    my traffics down this last 10 days as if u cant tell that u cancelled one of my trades ~ But if its a problem for you I will discontinue promoting it

SaNteria:
    well we spent over $100 making that archive, other webmasters are heavily promoting their sites

ProCam:
    and I did put the galleries into my sites that you gave me last week

SaNteria:
    it would still be nice if you could put it on your main page somewhere, or we could setup a movie series for you similar to gaymoviedome and all his sites

ProCam:
    dude I have it set into my tm3 to force hourly traffic to it

thats just the same as being on the main page

SaNteria:
    that traffic won't send sales

ProCam:
    u know what - I really didnt appreciate the remark u made u make it sound like im taking advantage of u or something - I been trying to promote it but I dont have the fucking 100k a day that Gaymoviedome and zentz has ~ just cancel my account Ill pull the links man ~ sorry to have been such a bother - I been trying but leaning on me when traffics low and making me feel guilty wont make more traffic

SaNteria:
    ok

ProCam:
    I never seen a sponsor make such statements wow~

SaNteria:
    i've never had an affiliate who took advantage of us... we didn't make you a logo, we made you a site that costed us money

ProCam:
    I put that on every archive page with your links trying to better promote u

ProCam:
    if u felt that was wrong u shoulda told me the day i ASKED u about it

SaNteria:
    the only link on that logo is a small one, and a link on it is going to your main page

Anyway, just by reading that you can tell this guy is retarded or something. So we're just gonna change the title on his archive now and give it to another webmaster, if anyone wants it hit me up on icq. I guarantee this converts good, ask all the big gay tgp/mgp owners that SEND US TRAFFIC and don't rip us off.

The message archive is accurate except that you left out a few important things -

1. Taking credit cards on a non ssl page is a very awful thing to do to your surfers ! http://www.prideaccess.com/signup.ph...ideaccess.com/

Which is part of the reason your shit doesnt convert well !

2. You forgot to really address the cause there I do not deny blacklisting prideaccess - I did - and for good reason you were well aware and proved that by posting the archive u did that I used the logo to promote your program and you are LYING it had 3 links on it dont make me post it up here and show what a liar u are I have all the files archived on my local drive -

3. Even if I did blacklist prideaccess which I did - u had no good cause to kill trades over a year old that were in good standing and NOT talk to me for any reason except that you are being a bitch and it wasnt 1k a day it is 1600 a day according to my tm3 script not to mention all the other sites I have that u trade with which now sit idle because of your poor judgement .
    You went off half cocked and made accusations that appear to state I stole something from you I did not .
    I showed u the archive pages with your logo the day I did it you cannot deny it if it was a problem you shoulda told me then not after the fact.

Factoid is - you have made a very bad judgement call in this matter one I am willing to forgive and move forward - reactivate our trades and forget this matter if you will just say two words "I'm Sorry" and Ill happily say the same with genuine meaning behind it - we been friends too long - the prideaccess thing didnt work out bad for you I guess despite the fact I was trying and thats that!

So lettuce see how much of a man you are can you make an apology and move on and we will just delete this threads content and forget it ?

JustMe
    Greetings:

Yay, drama from people no one here even knows! Someone with 29 posts and someone with 1 post.

Two thumbs up for both making each other look like a jackass:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Yay, drama from people no one here even knows! Someone with 29 posts and someone with 1 post.

Two thumbs up for both making each other look like a jackass:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    :turban: Justme not everyones a board troll like u man - I read all yer posts I just dont say nothing its more entertaining to be silent and listen sometimes !!

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by procam
    Justme not everyones a board whore like u man
    A board whore? Me? Bitch you best back off.....

:whip:

Troll TROLL board TROLL hahaha the correct word is board troll ~ yer always on the board man always u live here :turban:

JustMe
    Greetings:

OK, ProCam cybersexored me over ICQ, so we're cool again.

:groovy:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi procam. I moved this thread to the main forum because it really didn't have anything to do with content, specifically.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Thanks sorry as I dont post here often I wasnt sure where to put it -
    Its just a sad bad day all the way around - Lost a sponsor I thought was gonna rock - a friend and a good trade partner how fucked up ~
    Appreciate yer moving the thread to the right place tho ~

Two sponsors have already approached me to get me to use them so some good came out of it and they promised never to harass their affiliates

Slade
    Where's the fucking Jiffy Pop when you need it?

Ok..carry on!

SaNteria
    ProCam, I'm not going to appologize when I did nothing wrong.

I tried to help you as I try to help everyone, you told me to delete your account. I did.

You blacklisted prideaccess from your site. I blacklisted your sites from mine.

You send me angry icqs telling me you posted this shit on gfy. I put you on ignore and deleted you from my icq.

I want nothing to do with you now. I don't need your traffic, I don't need your trades, I don't need your bullshit. Goodbye.

SaNteria
    Oh, and for people who don't know me.

I own
    http://www.lovethecock.com (biggest clean tgp/mgp out there)
    http://www.skeezy.com
    http://www.igotgays.com/main.shtml

And I'm also big in straight, I don't wanna try and get into everything I do there though

I'll try and start posting here more too

Okie dokie and there u have it ~ not man enuf to face up to your mistake -
    You harassed your affiliate - you endanger your surfers credit card numbers - not to mention I forgot this but I had to do a lot of work translating the pages you had built to english cause they were in a forgein language -
    Prideaccess will remain blacklisted indefinitely now that you have decided to take that position and so will all of your sites - I can survive just fine without your traffic as well - its a damn shame you hafta act like a 2 year old but by all means take your coloring books and your aol page maker and go home!

But be assured this aint over - you cheated me and did me bad - when you do bad things to people it WILL come back to you ...
    A wise man once told me

"Treat everyone good on your way UP ......... You may meet them on your way DOWN!!"

He was very right in that statement -- and I was very right in mine for trying to resolve this with you and be a man and apologize to you and expect one from you as well for your mistakes.

SLADE ~
    Jiffy Pop Indeed I had to google that to find out wtf it was - - guess imma microwave addict ~
    U know jiffy pop has soybean oil = trans fats damn slade I hope ya eatin yer oatmeal every morning ~

SaNteria
    Haha, yeah procam, I look like a baby.

I've gotten about 10 icqs so far from webmasters you know telling me how stupid you just made yourself look.

I'm not going anywhere here, I make a living off this biz, and a damn fine one at that. And it's not by fucking people over, it's by helping them, which I tried to do with you but obviously you're too dumb to see that. Help yourself right now and shut up while you're ahead.