Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just bought GagAGay.com

Greg Gaskell

I just bought GagAGay.com

It's going live in the next few days with hosted galleries and a partner program.

I will do a promotion when we are ready, but I would love your thoughts.

Greg Gaskell
    All quite guys...

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    not really sure what you are asking? is it a good domain? or using galleries or what? sorry i am being dense today... been a long one.. but the name for me sounds like it'd make a great forum for political debates... told you, my mind is elsewhere... :goofy:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Dzinerbear
    Sorry ... I think it's another stupid domain conceived probably by a straight guy who thinks they understand what gay men want, i.e. we all want to suck a straight man's cock, and if that straight man treats us like the scum that we really are, then all the more fun. Gag a Gay, do you seriously think that very many gay men are going to buy a membership to a site like that. And besides, I check out the preview galleries and they're all Asian guys with either really small or averaged-sized dicks, nothing to gag on, I'd say.

Check out this thread, we pretty much said it all:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&highlight=gag

Sorry, I think you bought a dud. Can't wait for Jasun and xstr8guy to arrive on this one.

dzinerbear

I think your design kicks ass.. did you do the design? How much for me to get one like that?

In regards to peoples opinions here Greg if they can't be decent to you in a post, and professional, don't listen to their opinions, they obviously have issues.

There are some submissive that would go for the name, and gagging on cock is a great niche, gay or straight. In the Gay market, and with that name, you would do better having a white guy gagging the Asian males on his cock, as they are considered submissive by those in that arena. :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Sorry ... I think it's another stupid domain conceived probably by a straight guy who thinks they understand what gay men want, i.e. we all want to suck a straight man's cock, and if that straight man treats us like the scum that we really are, then all the more fun. Gag a Gay, do you seriously think that very many gay men are going to buy a membership to a site like that. And besides, I check out the preview galleries and they're all Asian guys with either really small or averaged-sized dicks, nothing to gag on, I'd say.

Check out this thread, we pretty much said it all:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&highlight=gag

Sorry, I think you bought a dud. Can't wait for Jasun and xstr8guy to arrive on this one.

dzinerbear
    you have some very good points, but the guy it came from is Gay and i'm stright so as i'm in the outsourcing biz and i did see this site do some good sales before, I'm thinking it's easy for me to get someone who can run the site who can give it the gay side it needs, or am i being a PRICK?

You have more valid points on the content being Asian and small COCKS or average cocks and who can gag on that, I'm asking for help here and where can i take it and what do you guys suggest, I'm looking to learn the community more and be able to offer also services like gay writers to the industry at offshore rates, i think this is a geat Idea, but it needs your support.

So what else is wrong with the site and what can i do to imporve it?

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    I think your design kicks ass.. did you do the design? How much for me to get one like that?

In regards to peoples opinions here Greg if they can't be decent to you in a post, and professional, don't listen to their opinions, they obviously have issues.

There are some submissive that would go for the name, and gagging on cock is a great niche, gay or straight. In the Gay market, and with that name, you would do better having a white guy gagging the Asian males on his cock, as they are considered submissive by those in that arena. :thumbsup:
    Squirt, first of is thanks for making constructive comments and being supportive, yes I'm new to the board and the gay market, but hell I do have something to offer and really would like and be proud to be in a position to do so.

We have teams of designers that are kick ass, hit me up anytime and I can show you what we have.

Dzinerbear
    I think there are some things you can do to make the site work. Read the thread I linked to, there were some good suggestions.

One thing I would immediately change is the word "gays" on the site. I think that's always a dead giveaway that it's a "straight" site. Just use the word "guys." Why is it so important to say, "Watch these gays gag on cock," why not simply, "Watch these guys gag on cock." By changing it to "guys" you could even work in the angle that some of these guys are straight and gagging on their first cock. I know the site is "gag a gay" but you could work in the odd straight guy just figuring out he's gay.

And like I said, if you really want this domain to fly, I wouldn't worry so much about making sure that you have pics of guys almost throwing up as I would making sure I had guys with monster cocks getting blown.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh, Squirt's right, I have issues with straight people denigrating gay men. In this case, I was wrong since you pointed out it was created by a gay man. My mistake.

Cheers
    dzinerbear

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    I think there are some things you can do to make the site work. Read the thread I linked to, there were some good suggestions.

One thing I would immediately change is the word "gays" on the site. I think that's always a dead giveaway that it's a "straight" site. Just use the word "guys." Why is it so important to say, "Watch these gays gag on cock," why not simply, "Watch these guys gag on cock." By changing it to "guys" you could even work in the angle that some of these guys are straight and gagging on their first cock. I know the site is "gag a gay" but you could work in the odd straight guy just figuring out he's gay.

And like I said, if you really want this domain to fly, I wouldn't worry so much about making sure that you have pics of guys almost throwing up as I would making sure I had guys with monster cocks getting blown.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh, Squirt's right, I have issues with straight people denigrating gay men. In this case, I was wrong since you pointed out it was created by a gay man. My mistake.

Cheers
    dzinerbear
    dzinerbear, wow and i thought you were going to take me down here with major task force attack and I would never recover…

I really appreciate your comments on how to make it work and I take it to heart, I will have my designers make the changes and try it along those lines and see how we do, I really think with some support and guidance it should do great.

Thanks Again..

Top Cat
    Is site no english good? Why no words good on site for understanding?

You might want to do some touching up on the language.

And it might be the only site for "gay gaging" but it's not the only one for "gay gagging."

"We Gag them til they Puke!" Uh sorry but that's not really hot for me.

It's actually a little tough since gagging implies big dicks and Asian guys are not known for having big dicks so the site may be at cross purposes for a Western audience.

Top Cat
    Oh my God, I just went back and looked more closely and they ARE puking! Ick!

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Is site no english good? Why no words good on site for understanding?

You might want to do some touching up on the language.

And it might be the only site for "gay gaging" but it's not the only one for "gay gagging."

"We Gag them til they Puke!" Uh sorry but that's not really hot for me.

It's actually a little tough since gagging implies big dicks and Asian guys are not known for having big dicks so the site may be at cross purposes for a Western audience.
    Good points, thanks and i'll get that taken care of today.
    I should have cross checked it for that.

i remember this site well. the previous owner and i had moments on a couple boards because i felt that he didn't understand the gagging market, and that the text was poor.

there is a market for this niche, but the photograph choices on the tour could easily be a lot better. the text could hardly be worse - it's really terrible. it's awful! it's not going to make people horny - and turning people on is what makes sales. a lot of guys want to make someone gag on their cocks who do NOT want any puking.

also i have found that reality tours sell much better when you have some text about each episode. all that tour offers is name, format and running time. why not tell about the session?

i just finished up writing text for a str8 gagging site, and it's doing great. i'm sure that with some fixing up, this site will do well for you.

Slade
    Isn't this the domain Prostock was trying to get rid of for a long time?
    And he's gay? Well I never..

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Ya know, people will buy anything if you put the right text on it.

I do have 1 question… How do you gag someone with a soft cock?
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>