Thread: Free Content - How Much Is Enough?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Free Content - How Much Is Enough?

So im going through a few different sponsors at the moment looking at the free content they offer and, im confused LOL

It seems the average set of free content contains nothing more than 10-15 random images that have been badly reduced in size and then thumbnailed to almost the stages of non-recognition.

Thats not to mention the content is so 'generic' you probably couldnt even sell a megasite with the stuff

What do you look for free content wise when asking your sponsors for images to use in order to promote their sites?

Im surprised not many sponsors offer 20+ pics per set without thumbnails.

How many pics per set would you like sponsors to use and, more importantly, do they have to be thumbnailed already?

Regards,

Lee

20 pics per set, nothing under 50k or 8 inches at 72 dpi. i personally don't care about thumbs.

JustBryce
    at the risk of being spammy...

Our Malemovieclub.com site has over 200MB worth of photo content divided up over 98 sets of pictures. The content was shot by us over the years and some of it has only ever been made available through our affiliate program. There is some unique stuff in there and the style ranges from glamour to downright amateur--from solos to orgy. I also just spot-checked and couldn't find any images below 50K. We also have 2257 records that can be made available to any affiliate that needs it for this content.

We don't have it thumbnailed, but we'd be happy to thumbnail it for you if thats what you require.