Thread: Gary Kremen (sex.com) Arrested For Child Molestation

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Gary Kremen (sex.com) Arrested For Child Molestation

SEX.COM Owner Arrested for Child Molestation and Possession of Heroin in San Francisco, California

Gary Kremen the owner of the infamous web site Sex.com has been arrested and releaseed on bail for “Child Molestation” of a 13-year-old boy, possession of heroin and possession of hypodermic needles in San Francisco, California.

(PRWEB) June 4, 2005 -- A police source familiar with the incident stated that Kremen is a well known user of drugs such as speed and heroin and has admitted to being bi sexual during a police interview. Dr. Adrian Copeland, a psychiatrist who works with sexual offenders at the Peters Institute in Philadelphia, said that, from his experience, pedophiles tend to be homosexual and "40% to 45%" of child molesters have had "significant homosexual experiences." Police are currently investigating other unspecified criminal charges against Kremen.

Kremen who became famous for his court victory against Stephen Cohen over the sex.com domain name has had his problems according to the police source since winning back the sex.com domain name.

The sex.com web site produces a small amount of money for Kremen who has been forced to endure large continuing legal expenses because of Kremen’s failure to collect from Cohen. Kremen’s prior attorney Charles Carreon was forced to sue Kremen over proceeds from the victorious lawsuit to win back the domain sex.com. Carreon claimed Kremen promised him 15% ownership in Sex.com. Kremen denied any such deal. Kremen settled his obligation to Carreon for an undisclosed amount of money.

Last year Kremen for unknown reasons settled his action with VeriSign for $150,000.00 according to a VeriSign public filing with the Security Exchange Commission.

In phone interview with Kremen today he stated he was not a child molester and the charges are false. Kremen admitted that he does have a problem with drugs and that he does supported groups that protect the rights of children.

Mandy Howard of "Parents United Against Child Sexual Abuse” stated that people like Gary Kremen should be incarcerated for life since there is no cure for these people. We should start to think about protecting the rights of our children over the rights of child predators like Kremen.

Nancy Howard
    1415 377-0001
    e-mail protected from spam bots

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/6/prweb247142.htm

Just found this posted on Oprano...

Another bad bit of news thats going to make the 'industry' look bad

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well no doubt it is not good news, for the industry nor for gays either. Why does all this seem so orchestrated though? The guy with the 2257 conviction coming less than 10 days before the new 2257, this one, and the new drug laws... and then too some other stuff... unreal...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

JustMe
    I'm willing to bet 10:1 this story is a fake.

i hope it isn't true, and fear it is - if it is, as one our most prominant webmasters, gary has fucked us as well as himself.

i looked on all the san francisco news tv sites and newspapers, and haven't seen anything yet.

btw, that 40% that psychiatrist quoted is not true if you add in parents who molest.

Well i was just given a link to a thread on GFY and it turns out this could well be a fake press release from Steve Cohen (the guy who stole sex.com) from Kremen.

Thats one hell of a lawsuit waiting to happen to whoever the original source of the peice was though $0.02

Thatll make Kremen a millionaire.

Regards,

Lee

didn't steve not pay on the LAST lawsuit?

Yeah but, if i were Kremen, then id be gunning for PRWeb myself not Steve

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    That article is totally fake. Not to mention very poorly written and presented. No legitimate news source would let such a poorly written article get published. But beyond its bad grammar, spelling and structure... it's fake.

Top Cat
    And what a big surprise that along with heroin use and child molestation, he's bring "accused" of being homosexual. The continuing and absolutely inexplicable homophobia that's so rampant in the straight webmaster community.

Camper than a row of tents
    No psychologist would make such statements as the claims in this "news."

robin
    The story doesn't seem to be up at PRWeb anymore -- hmmm

And that phone number looks nifty....

Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    And what a big surprise that along with heroin use and child molestation, he's bring "accused" of being homosexual. The continuing and absolutely inexplicable homophobia that's so rampant in the straight webmaster community.
    Yeah I picked up on that too.

"Dr. Adrian Copeland, a psychiatrist who works with sexual offenders at the Peters Institute in Philadelphia, said that, from his experience, pedophiles tend to be homosexual and "40% to 45%" of child molesters have had "significant homosexual experiences." Police are currently investigating other unspecified criminal charges against Kremen."

Then they wonder why some in our community only want to work with other Gay webmasters... can you blame them?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    Clearly a fake.

The majority of pedophiles identify as straight.