Thread: Site Reviews

the queerest straight girl in the world...

Site Reviews

Hi - we are speaking of redoing two sites - I want to know everything you think re the members area. Please be specific (I didnt design it... so my feelings can't be hurt)

Please dont download a lot of movies folks, one or two will do.....

This site has been up a very long time and is underperforming.

http://www.muscle-worship.com/members/

webmaster / reviewpass

Thanks all....

Shaun

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well just for the heck of it I took a look see, didn't look at the videos either.. but i'd say the big problem for me was that it was inconsistent throughout the various sections... some dark, some light.

In addition I found the navigation to be rather awkward and not standard either from page to page and in some instances not even existent.

I would suggest a simple revamp that has a standard backgroun, standard navigation located in the same place on each page.

I'd also say you need a much better intro into the member area. I haven't a clue really what to do or where to go. You also have a big huge red button that leads to a help page but it was so close to a HOME text link I assumed that it was for that.

I am also not a fan of dark coloured backgrounds, specially for text and stories. I found the directories bland too. No zip to them or even a brief synopsis for them, which if there I missed somehow.

I'd really get a whole new design layout from the ground up so to speak.

Anyhow just my opinion, feel free to ignore it cause I usually do. :goofy:

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

No, I dont want to ignore it... I want real real real feedback - so thanks!

for what it's worth, i have black background sites i promote retaining just fine. it's the overall lack of organization in your site, and lack of intuitive navigation that really throws me.

when ya click the videos link, it takes you to a page with numbers. the first time i saw it, i thought there were only that many videos, and felt disappointed. it was not clear there were multiple videos on each video page. i'd rather see the videos organized by thumb, and each thumb be the same size and shape. that way, i can choose which videos i want to watch. same with the pics, btw.

You pretty much already know my thoughts, that site needs rebuilt from the ground up, and get a consistent navigation happening for starters as well as better organization of overall content groups.

AndyMN
    I think you need uniqueplugins and other plugins to increase content, leading to member improved retention and extra $$ in your pocket

AndyMN - if you think that, you didn't really look at the site.... that site has more videos and of higher quality than almost any site - and they can honestly say that 100% of their content is exclusive. the layout is awful - and confusing - but the content is gold.

Thanks everyone! Keep em coming!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i agree with most here that "navigation" is difficult , the media though looks pretty good! , maybe some "muscle-borders/headers" on some of the pages to give it a muscle/gym feel!
    let me know when it's up and running! , i'd join!

sincerely ~ ..."i want muscles!" - diana ross