Thread: Toronto Gay Pride Week!

Odie

Toronto Gay Pride Week!

I'm sure you've all heard of this as it's one of the largest gay pride events in the world. Is anyone coming into the city for this event?

If so then you might want to consider this! :signhere:

*****COPULATION , Networking , What Else Is Needed? Looking For PRIME Advertising?***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 6th 2005
    From the Desk Of Juicy D. Links™

I don’t normally give HOT tips on how to bring traffic and webmasters to someone’s site, but if any of you ever spent a dime of advertising you know the value of direct marketing. How many times do you spend money sponsoring events only to find a lot of non industry “juicy” wannabee’s show up trying to score some action with the models and your girlfriends or wives?

I am going to let you in about http://www.copulationconference.com - it’s only for webmasters / industry people and HOT women!! Where else can you get that in your face advertising which include:

· banner spot on the homepage site
    · party with bottle service with a smoking hot girl as the server,
    · “inflatable” banner advertising
    · DJ sponsor list through out evening

- then to mix it up even more you get a honorary sponsor mention on YNOT radio to thousands more webmasters

Simply put - sponsoring http://www.copulationconference.com is a valuable way to get your name out there and value packed worth $5K in ad’s spots for only 2$K.

Contact Odie ICQ# 166208354 or myself for this kick ass promo opportunity.

Sorry for the spam guys and I know this is my first post but I thought I'd extend the opportunity out to everyone here as the Toronto gay pride parade brings out over 2 million ppl to the downtown core! :spook:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie
    it’s only for webmasters / industry people and HOT women!!
    Because there is nothing more that a gay webmaster could want than to be packed in a room full of 'hot women' at a gay pride celebration :wacko:

Im moving this to the announcements forum where it belongs.

Regards,

Lee

Odie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Because there is nothing more that a gay webmaster could want than to be packed in a room full of 'hot women' at a gay pride celebration :wacko:

Im moving this to the announcements forum where it belongs.

Regards,

Lee
    sorry to burst your bubble but many of the companies that will be represented at the party also have GAY paysites! Why not kill 2 birds with one stone and be at the largest event in the world and attend a networking party to possibly get some new biz on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Odie
    sorry to burst your bubble but many of the companies that will be represented at the party also have GAY paysites! Why not kill 2 birds with one stone and be at the largest event in the world and attend a networking party to possibly get some new biz on top of it.
    Um no.. Sorry to burst yours..

I dont see a single sponsor on that site that has ANYTHING to do with the gay webmaster community on a regular basis.

Regards,

Lee

Actually,

Ive changed my mind after reading this quote from the site:

We are only allowing female non-adult guests to avoid sausage overload since past parties have resulted in some unwarranted behavior from male guests. Carnivale Male applicants must fill out an application form with either company website or corporate affiliation to receive passes. Non- industry male guests will be asked to leave
    Ive decided to move it back across to the general board.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    are you kidding? you don't want sausage fest but want to pimp your gay sites at a gay pride event and fill the room with women?

okay

that explains why 95% of gay sites ran by straight companies are complete shit

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i don't seem to win either way! , having straight partners , if it isn't a pair of tits in my face! , it's a "twinkie-boy!" in my lap at gay events! , where's the "happy-medium?" , for once! i'd like to see some hot "colt/titan men!" or am i the only one in here that likes old?

sincerely ~ ..."do you know what it feels like for a troll?"... - madonna

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    you don't want sausage fest but want to pimp your gay sites at a gay pride event and fill the room with women?

I stand by my statement that you don't have to be gay to sell gay.. but you should at least attempt to pull your head out of your ass.

Being gay does not just make us another marketing niche to be exploited.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Odie
    ok guys, i"m sorry I took so long to post a response here but I just saw these responses to my thread now...

I think you guys misunderstood the point is was trying to get across.

My question was just that I was wondering if anyone was going to be inthe area for gay pride weekend and if they were, it would be great for them to come out and meet some fellow webmasters who are going to be in the area. This was in no way an attack or insult to gay webmasters out there. With that said, many companies have gay and straight sites. From what I have seen, they are kept separate and promoted separately which is understandable. Just because you have a gay site doesn't mean that you are gay or have to be gay to promote them or run them. Of course it helps to be gay when it comes to understanding your surfers but that's why we come boards such as this for support and to learn from one another right?

My original post wasjust to make you all aware that there was an event going on and if you were goingto be in the area then it would have been great to meet a few of you!