Thread: Freesite builder wanted!

Mamakity

Freesite builder wanted!

Anyone know of someone maybe even in the asian market that can build and submit freesites for a couple hours a day M-F, cheap? Please let me know.
    Thanks

Greg Gaskell
    Yes we can, please contact me on ICQ:119936

Mamakity
    Bump!!!

Hey Greg, I've sent you an ICQ.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You should also shoot a PM across to Bell and see if she can do that

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Isn't there a place one can go to tap into overseas designers and web productionists who will work freelance. I know there are a number of outsourcing companies that frequent this board, but I'm talking about going directly to the people who do the work. There must be places where they hang out, no?

dzinerbear

Scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Isn't there a place one can go to tap into overseas designers and web productionists who will work freelance. I know there are a number of outsourcing companies that frequent this board, but I'm talking about going directly to the people who do the work. There must be places where they hang out, no?

dzinerbear
    I'd be interested to know as i'm looking for a freelance designer.

GLBTcity

RentaCoder maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear

dzinerbear
    You might try www.rentacoder.com

I'm not sure, but we've used them in the past for different projects. It doesn't cost you anything to put up a bid request. And you don't have to accept any of the bids you get.

But worth a try I suppose.

But check out Bec at www.eroticbydesign.com as well.

PapaBear