Thread: More 2257

the queerest straight girl in the world...

More 2257

I am legally a European resident. I have been chatting and networking with some other Euro webmasters about all of this...

There are a few of us who may be interested in aquiring some nice little paysites, particularly in the fetish niche, although I think we might be open to anything that has some traffic and content.

If you have a partner program, all the better.... because from here, we can host all the content, banners, streams... and as long as there is a models release and ID we don't have the record keeping burdons.

Any one interested in talking about this?

Thanks,

Shaun

baddog
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun
    I am legally a European resident. I have been chatting and networking with some other Euro webmasters about all of this...

There are a few of us who may be interested in aquiring some nice little paysites, particularly in the fetish niche, although I think we might be open to anything that has some traffic and content.

If you have a partner program, all the better.... because from here, we can host all the content, banners, streams... and as long as there is a models release and ID we don't have the record keeping burdons.

Any one interested in talking about this?

Thanks,

Shaun

ICQ 16075497 - I sell sites for people, and have a nice little network of 50+ sites for sale at a very reasonable price.

or email baddog@pimpspromo.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Shaun,

You might also like to post your request to buy sites over on http://www.spamboards.com in the buying/selling forum there

Regards,

Lee