Thread: New 2257 Policy by CCbill.com!

Slade

New 2257 Policy by CCbill.com!

Can someone tell me if:

L. Any material uploaded to a CCBill subscription page, (aka “join page”) must be non-sexual in nature, and may only include non-nude individuals. CCBill reserves the right to review and reject any material for any reason.

do you MEAN:

1)It's ok to have sexual explicit material on the page where it says
    a)Join Now
    b)I forgot my password
    c)cancel my membership

and NOT ok when the /bill/ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi page load is NOT ok to have sexual images on it.

OR..

BOTH of the above pages may not have sexually explicity material on it?Anyone from ccbill here care to comment?
    (Yes, I have written them about this too..this just came out this afternoon).

Slade
    ANY page that LINKS to their signup.cgi form/page may NOT have ANY sexual material on it. It must be pretty "bland"!

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    ANY page that LINKS to their signup.cgi form/page may NOT have ANY sexual material on it. It must be pretty "bland"!
    I should say, that's what ccbill support said on the phone..though Corvett on gfy seems to be suggesting something different.

So bottom line..I still don't know.

Lloyd_CCBill
    Slade,

The email that was sent out is referencing only those images on the CCBill customizeable signup forms and does not include and material hosted and published on your own network. Any material uploaded to a CCBill subscription page, (aka .join page.) must be non-sexual in nature, and may only include non-nude individuals.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the CCBill Client Support department directly via either phone, (800) 510-2859, or email clientsupport@ccbill.com.

Thank You,

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd_CCBill
    Slade,

The email that was sent out is referencing only those images on the CCBill customizeable signup forms and does not include and material hosted and published on your own network. Any material uploaded to a CCBill subscription page, (aka .join page.) must be non-sexual in nature, and may only include non-nude individuals.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the CCBill Client Support department directly via either phone, (800) 510-2859, or email clientsupport@ccbill.com.

Thank You,

Hi Lloyd,
    Thanks for the info. I DID get that VERBATIM from one of your support people on the phone: "any page LINKING to your signup page"..but Corvett just posted on GFY the same info..

That you are talking ONLY about your signup.cgi page. Not any "join.htm" page that LINKS to your signup page.

Maybe your phone support staff needs to be cued in on this a bit more?

Thanks again for the clarification.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LLoyd,

Just to clarify if i may

Basically, as long as the page in question resides on OUR servers there are no problems with there being explicit images on them?

For example, domain.com/join.php which parses a surfers information across to the ccbill join form would be okay, webmasters just cant use anything explicit on the ACTUAL CCBill join form itself.

If this is the case then im pretty sure we'll be seeing almost all of the other processors located inside the US following suit with your new policy.

Regards,

Lee

Lloyd_CCBill
    Lee,

You are correct. The email that was sent out only references images hosted on the CCBill network and displayed on the CCBill join forms. The email does not include restrictions on any images hosted and published on any other network.