Thread: ManCheck Webmaster Signup - Where do you join???

blah blah blah...

ManCheck Webmaster Signup - Where do you join???

i've been on mancheck.com for the past 20 mins and i still can't find where to signup for their webmaster affiliate program. Can someone help? Thanks

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    click the join and then look on the left side ... it'll have a space for webmasters... click that and there you go...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemytaco
    Thanks!!!

GayStoryMan...i still couldnt find it from the directions that you gave. Why did they make it so difficult to join??? Or is this join link just not showing up for me? hmmm

You got me GP... I went to check and it just gave me a login.. thought it might be my cookies being read but I don't know... maybe you should shoot DZinbear a PM to have him check... after all he is the mancheck go to guy here at GWW

plus if you are signing up, I think if you go thru him he gets the credit.. not sure how that works either... but heck... me blonde tonight :goofy:

Xstr8guy
    You can go to any site listed on Mancheck and join the affiliate program via the login script. And that way the referring webmaster gets to make a little money too.

* edited - Oops, I'm wrong! I must be thinking of another AVS... sorry

Dzinerbear
    Hey guys,

Forgive us. We removed the webmaster link a few months ago. We finally realized that our program is pretty confusing and needs some revamping. We just pulled our links and figured that anyone really interested in building galleries for MANcheck would eventually find their way here. And if not, Board Tracker helps me keep track of anything else.

Building AEN galleries is a lot more complicated than throwing up some Fratmen.tv banners and Bob's your uncle. And this is largely because as AEN's developed, webmasters would come up with new ways to scam traffic from them, and the AEN's in turn would come up with new rules to counter the scams, and so it went since 1997. So, we find it better to hold a new webmaster's hand for a little while, give them some personal service, and help them through the first couple of galleries. Hence the missing link.

And I just wanted to correct one thing that gaystoryman said, I don't receive financial compensation for the work I do here. This is my job. If a webmaster signs up with MANcheck through one of my personal sites, then I get the normal webmaster referral fee.

So, if you need some help GPallan, drop me a PM here or e-mail me at michael at mancheck dot com.

cheers
    dzinerbear

Uh sorry, guess I wasn't clear... I meant if he signed up under your link you would get a commission as the referring webmaster... and as you do give such free advice & help in my view, if someone is planning to sign up fresh to a service they should sign up under the guy who helped them... not that it is necessary, just that in my view it is the least one can do... sorry if you or anyone else mistook what I meant...

Dzinerbear
    No harm done, Ian.

dzinerbear

cool - nice blog btw.. what blog software you using?

Dzinerbear
    moveable type and I'm not thrilled with it at the moment, I can't seem to figure out how to make a link on the right side of the blog that will take the surfer into the rest of the site.

dz

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    So, if you need some help GPallan, drop me a PM here or e-mail me at michael at mancheck dot com.
    thanks Dzinerbear. I just sent you a PM