Thread: General Update on Buying Gay Traffic

Gayboys4fun

General Update on Buying Gay Traffic

Having just had a recent browse through the listings in this forum, I've noted that there really are not many links listed for sites selling Quality Gay Traffic.

I think we all appreciate it is difficult to say for sure where to spend your hard earned dollars, as what works for some sites some of the time doesn't always work all of the time nor indeed for others.

Buying traffic can indeed turn into an expensive past-time, with few results, nevertheless let's see how big a listing we can come up with this time.

Starting with:

BuyGayTraffic

are you recommending BuyGayTraffic or saying its not worthwhile? I have tried out quite a few traffic buying sources and have never found any traffic broker to have decent traffic. Either their numbers are really low (like less than 100 hits a day) or it was not productive for me. Mind you, the last time I did my traffic experiment was over a year ago so there are prolly some new players in the game and traffic quality has prolly changed too.

cheers,
    Luke

Gayboys4fun
    When it comes right down to rating any traffic source, I find it quite impossible to say whether it's good or bad. There are so many variables involved that I do not feel you can attribute lack of business always to the traffic source. That said however I have had results from using BuyGayTraffic so I would not be adverse to recommending them. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, if you could buy 1000 hits and get 1000 sales life would be wonderful wouldn't it.

I just thought it would be good to get an update of sites, maybe there are still some out there that we presently are unaware of, who knows!

Thanks for your interest.

Soonnow
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayboys4fun
    Starting with:
    BuyGayTraffic
    Just checked it out. And those gallery-traffic-prices seem quite low...
    I understand it as regular TGP's only I pay to get listed...

But, where is the list - does anybody know ?
    - It would be nice to see the "competition" before I make my "galleries" :playboy:

Gayboys4fun
    Yes your right. The traffic is Tgp traffic. Most of the traffic is directed I believe from the following sites:

Allfreegay.com
    Gaypiclinks.com
    Gayxxxsexpics.com
    Gaypicturepost.com
    Gayxxxzone.com
    Boypixxx.com
    XXXgaypost.com
    Gaysexypics.com
    Topstuds.com

let's have a few more additions to the update list.

Anyone tried this company?

http://www.adbuytraffic.com

Soonnow
    - Hm...
    All the adult traffic is "temporarily unavailable"...

Gayboys4fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonnow
    - Hm...
    All the adult traffic is "temporarily unavailable"...
    So I've noticed.

Have you any suggestions or recommendations, where to buy gay traffic?

Soonnow
    Have you any suggestions or recommendations, where to buy gay traffic?
    I tried those TGP's you listed - didn't like them :hmmph:
    Way too much trickery, and "blind linking" - surfers just get annoyed...

BTW: if "http://www.gayboys4fun.com" is your site - it's down !!

Gayboys4fun
    The idea of this thread was to get a general update of sites which sell Gay Traffic, I don't see much input.

As for my 'site being down' read the printed word, then you might just go to the right site.

I really did'nt think such a simple request would be such an ordeal. No wonder people don't post as often!

Gayboys4fun
    The idea of this thread was to get a general update of sites which sell Gay Traffic, I don't see much input.

As for my 'site being down' read the printed word, then you might just go to the right site.

I really did'nt think such a simple request would be such an ordeal. No wonder people don't post as often!

ON REFLECTION!

Having re-read my post, it is obvious this cool dude (me) fell out of bed on the wrong side that day.

"Constructive criticism is always welcome."

My apologies.

Where are the good sites though where quality Gay Traffic can be bought?

Gmtl
    Hi guys,

Where are the good sites through where quality Gay Traffic can be bought?

You can list your sites by keywords (PPC) with www.click4gay.net :
    - gaycrawler.com (Mine! ;-)))
    - spidergay.com
    - gayinsider.com
    - OutDirect.com
    - Hotmenlink.com
    - gaywebsearch.com
    and more ...

Click4gay.net is able to offer you a range of specialized keywords frequently used, without any risk of misinterpretation...

thanks, Gmtl - i'll be checking click4gay out.

btw, Gayboys4fun - the best gay traffic i ever bought was from google adwords. it DOES take some tweaking and figuring to get the ad right, but after that, it's very good.

also have you tried listing on hunkhunter.com? some very good traffic there, although not as much as on google

Gayboys4fun
    Thanks, will have a look at HunkHunter.com

diggz
    Finding a good source of gay traffic is not easy. I am only familiar with buygaytraffic.com so far.. and on my site the prod was low and mostly foreign. Although I will be trying it again.