Thread: how many people here have registered copies of winzip?

how many people here have registered copies of winzip?

i recently registered my winzip, and when i mentioned it to a few friends, it turned into a contest to see who had the oldest unregistered copy. it was pretty funny, actually, but i can see where it wouldn't be funny to winzip.

so tell the truth - how many of you have actually paid to register your winzip?

JustMe
    Greetings:

I have it registered :thumbsup:

I have a registered copy :high:

Quicktime charged me twice for my Quicktime Pro... so I have an extra unused registration number for that if anyone's interested :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Well my winzip is cracked
    Same as registered,i get every update of program and use it normal and still didn't pay for it

GLBTcity
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    so tell the truth - how many of you have actually paid to register your winzip?
    What's winzip?

PapaBear "ducks behind the couch" :joker:

Cass

Yeah

Years ago when I was first a 'newbie' I actually bought/paid for a copy of Winzip... and whenever I upgrade it to the latest version... I faithfully carry over my registration ID. Talk about being OC!!!! :wacko:

Cass

it's a zipping and unzipping utility, and almost everyone i know uses it. up till recently, they had a demo that didn't actually turn off, so people would open their winzip and it would say "You are on day 2000 of your 30 day trial".

Quote Originally Posted by GLBTcity
    What's winzip?

PapaBear "ducks behind the couch" :joker:
    Lykos - it's not the same because you're stealing, and the saddest part is you're stealing something you like and use that only costs $29.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykos
    Well my winzip is cracked
    Same as registered,i get every update of program and use it normal and still didn't pay for it

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    well if you have XP you don't need to. But no, I have never done it in the past.

hey, i have xp, but i like winzip - i have registered a copy of winzip, and one of winrar. together with the xp program, i am ready to seriously unzip almost anything!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    , I bet ya I can unzip anything you can unzip with my standard program. And it didn't cost me a dime. I know there are a few advanced features you get, but the question is did you need them?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn we have so many damn registered copies we could outfit a college with the damn program LOL

I swear every time one of us has to reformat we need to re-register a bunch of programs because we can never find our registration info LOL

Regards,

Lee

I swear every time one of us has to reformat we need to re-register a bunch of programs because we can never find our registration info LOL
    Here's a tip I tell just about every client ... get yourself either a standard recipe box or a 5x8 box and a stack of index cards, and keep it by the computer, and everytime you signup somewhere or register a product, put it to a card and file it.