Thread: God Damn Florida Heat!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Angry God Damn Florida Heat!

So the air conditioner packed up on Saturday and of course, the maintenance people couldnt do anything to fix it until today.

So far no word from them as to when they will be coming out to fix the fucking thing.

Im currently sat in the office with 3 fans going full blast and im still sweating like a :jasun:

Regards,

Lee

Been in the 90's here all week - and we're still sweating like pigs even with an a/c in the bedroom and several fans pushing around the air flow.

Ask me how pissed I am now about catching the truck cap on the big unit this past winter and the whole damn thing dropping to a concrete driveway and smashing .... sigh ....

Dzinerbear
    Hey guys,

Toronto's in its 13th straight day of a heat wave with humidex and smog warnings. It's supposed to hit 36 celsius today ... but we've all got our cars. What a fucked up world.

dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If its anywhere near as hot as it is now in August we wont be doing the show in any capacity.

I mean its June for gods sake, Florida isnt supposed to be this hot in June, its supposed to be raining LOL

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    So i am guessing not a good idea for me to talk about how I am thinking I might get the old blankie out to keep the chill out huh? :devil:

well its windy and cool here right now, though I do see the sun peeking out and it is supposed to hit about 20 celsius today... :thumbsup:

btw did I mention we are now offerring special 'webmaster' rates for accomodations and air fares?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    So i am guessing not a good idea for me to talk about how I am thinking I might get the old blankie out to keep the chill out huh? :devil:
    Not unless you like pain ... :devil:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I’m amazed that it’s been such great weather here. We just have the patio door open and the windows. During the night I almost need a blanket because it’s so cool. :twink:

p.s. I thought you liked things hot and sweaty lee? :devil:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

DamianPPVNetworks

Lol

Lee, it only gets hotter... and in Ft Lauderdale it gets even steamier and smellier... and in August it will be the most sauna-like... so get ready!

I just got back from Miami and it was hot and rainy all week. NYC is hot too... 90s everywhere. Thank heaven my air conditioners work....

GLBTcity

Welcome to Arizona :)

We live in Phoenix, Arizona so heat is what we're used to. 110 to 125, no problem during the day, we're used to it.

Difference between the heats is the humidity... 115 dry heat vs 90 with 70% humidity. I'll take the dry heat anyday!

PapaBear

I decided to stop by the local do it yourself center, and was gratefully surprised to find 5000 btu systems there for only $79! Now all I need is for the wife to help me get it into a living room window! Looking forward to cooler house temps!