Thread: Funny thing about Asian models

robin

Funny thing about Asian models

OK so last week I had a couple of galleries that I submitted to tgps rejected due to 2257 stuff, actually maybe more but officially I got notice that one of my galleries wasn't acceptable by a couple of tgps.

I groaned and mumbled to myself -- it kinda sucked.

The funny part was I recently found out that the "little Chinese girl" at the Chinese take-out that I go to aint so little...Turns out she's 26 not 12, as I had assumed! Whoops! I was so embarrased!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha oh shit, i better the girl in our local how old she is too, she really does look no older than 12.

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    I hear this time and again with Asians. So many of the models look like they're 16, but they really are 26.

dzinerbear

Top Cat
    So how old do you think those Russian boys who look 14 really are? :eek:

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Interesting topic...

We have had distributors and stores, gay and straight and mixed alike, refuse to carry some of our videos simply because they were afraid of asian content and the trend that they look younger than they are... even though we usually don't shoot the really twinkie looking ones (atypical slim, not a day over 18)... AND surprisingly, even when we offered 2257 docs and copies of ID's with the videos to prove the age..

I am surprised by this because stores/website stores are not afraid of carrying latin twink videos, but the same stores won't touch asian videos...
    and latin twinks look just as young as asian boys do.

robin
    Fear, assumptions, stereotypes, and prejudice. I think those 4 sum it all up on the one hand. The larger context of the subject isn't really cut n dry.

P.S. Tom -- just cashed one of your guys checks a few days ago -- nice.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Robin

I think you nailed that one on the head.. it's a constant battle, and I'm not sure why it is one that is necessary.