No gimmicks, no spam, no hidden fees, no cost, no kidding...

Basically I'm in this to make the personals and radio parts of my site bigger and get more traffic, with my site branding or not, don't really care. So here's the deal, sign-up with the following link, get a link, use it on your site as a direct (e.g. full page) link or use it in a frame. When you fill-out the page you're giving certain information that will provide the branding for your site (e.g. URL, site name, logo, etc.) which will be displayed at the top of all of the pages as long as you use the link it gives you.

When your users/visitors visit the link they will have access to free personals with multiple pictures (adult welcome), private messaging, Request-A-Date feature, Send-A-Crush feature, hottie/buddy lists, private picture galleries, a chat room and even a 24/7 radio station playing good tunes that even has DJs on 3-4 times a week. Enjoy everybody!

http://planetno.com/xload.php

(Note: Email address is needed so that I can keep track of unique affiliates and to notify you in the event that I add more features or provide better branding for your site like custom background colors, better ways of integrating it with your site, etc. VERY low traffic Emailing, if any, will be made to your Email address.)