Thread: The Industry Seems To Have Stood Still

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

The Industry Seems To Have Stood Still

Around the 2257 issues.

I cant seem to find anything of substance or importance on any of the other forums in the industry.

Is 2257 really going to have that much of an impact on everyone, including those outside the US?

Anyone have any links to news storys that arent about 2257 that pertain to the industry?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    I think everyone's just holding their breath to see what's going to happen. No one wants to expend a whole lot of energy until we know we stand, I suspect. And I imagine any activity is being devoted to getting our "houses" in order.

dzinerbear

until the last day, i've seen many threads about 2257 on gfy and awi - pretty much constantly. many are people asking about the law, instead of reading it or talking to their lawyers :-/

Suxion
    I can't believe that so many people are reacting in the 11th hour. The time to think about complying was along time ago. I read alot of articles the last two years that this was going to happen and, of course, it did.

I'm not knocking the biz, it's easy to get complacent but this is just too important a matter to drag your feet on.