Thread: Streaming Emulive recording software for 2257??

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

Streaming Emulive recording software for 2257??

Hi yall,

Does anyone know of any automated recording software yet for emulive or of any third party software that will automatically record the streaming feeds for 2257 compliance? I know there are programs like camtasia, hypercam or snag it, but those you have to manually be there and record for each show. Which would tie a person down and be a pain in the ass, it isn't realistic. I went to emulive's page and nothing stood out that emulive has created a plugin to handle this for us, for the new compliance. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Jacob,

I think Rocky had a link to something that would do that, might be worth shooting him over a PM babe :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Hi Lee,

His link was software for manually recording the shows, which is camtasia, hypercam or snagit, all manual programs for recording. I am looking for a program that is automated, maybe a plugin for emulive, but have found nothing and no one knows of anything. It being manual means a actual person has to be in front of the pc, click on the show that needs recording and start recording it. When the show is over a few hours later the person then has to click on the next models window and start recording his show. So we would need to have someone or a few people every evening sitting there for 6hrs and manually flip back and forth recording the shows.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

I have found a program that streams video and auto archives from a schedule, it looks like this software will do it and is very affordable. Webcam32. I know of one other site that is using this and is very happy. Not only does this software stream video for like $500 a one time fee, it autoarchives the videos in avi format based upon a schedule. This appears to be a very nice solution. I will keep everyone posted. If anyone is familiar with this program and is using it please send some feedback. I remember using this program like 7 years ago, but it appears to have evolved nicely.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html