Thread: Hahaha Thanks BuckAngel

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Hahaha Thanks BuckAngel

Got your package today, looking good :thumbsup:

Thank you for thinking of me

Regards,

Lee

i got mine, too.

thanks, buck, and i hope we can talk when you get back

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    hehehe! Glad you guys got them! Just a little thanks for all the support.

Basschick when can you talk? I am getting all my websites in order and looking for 2257 software..need to talk to you before I leave to Portland Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Got your package today, looking good :thumbsup:

Thank you for thinking of me
    You mean they cut it off? I thought they turned in inside out and stuffed it in? DAMN... what does it look like Lee.. I wanna see! :groovy:

BTW Buck when I checked out your kick ass commercial.. the one where you put your clothes in the wash... I saw it.. and DAMN it looks sooooo real! I didn't think they looked that real!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

buck - gimme a call tomorrow (monday). i'll probably be up hours earlier than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    hehehe! Glad you guys got them! Just a little thanks for all the support.

Basschick when can you talk? I am getting all my websites in order and looking for 2257 software..need to talk to you before I leave to Portland Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    You mean they cut it off? I thought they turned in inside out and stuffed it in? DAMN... what does it look like Lee.. I wanna see! :groovy:

BTW Buck when I checked out your kick ass commercial.. the one where you put your clothes in the wash... I saw it.. and DAMN it looks sooooo real! I didn't think they looked that real!
    HAA!!! Thats funny, I like the commercial too! I just got back from SF shooting a movie for someone and this hot guy was down on my pussy sucking away and he looks up at me and says "Damn they did a good job!" I was like "Dude it's real!" he couldn't even get it even after fucking for hours that I was born with the puss! Thats pretty funny and something I deal with everyday, But i guess it is a compliment :angel:

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt

Lol, Buck is female-to-male not male-to-female. I'm just amazed that Buck is so fucking tough looking! All men should be so masculine.

Btw Buck, ever thought about going all of the way with the transformation? I sure would like to see a big swinging dick between those muscular thighs.

Well there you go! That's what I get for not paying attention in class :dunce:

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    I'm just amazed that Buck is so fucking tough looking! All men should be so masculine.
    Me too! Buck that makes you MORE unique in my opinion... as masculine as they come but with the real bits!

I thought I was looking at the first male-female sex change job I'd ever seen.. and thought "wow... people really couldn't tell.. that's amazing!" LOL

Well.. sorry for not being able to tell.. but you're still as unique as hell and I think that's the coolest thing about you :pimp:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Actually, Squirt, I have a close friend who was male but became female and as far as I can tell it looked pretty real. I mean, I didn't crawl all up inside it or anything but she very kindly showed it to me after having the operation. As far as going from a female to a male, I've heard that at the present time they end up not looking all that great, don't get hard, don't provide an orgasm, and if you're lucky, you can pee out of it. I don't know about you, but if it were my decision, I'd take a working pussy over a non-working cock anyday. Plus, Buck doesn't need a cock, he's more man than a lot of us will ever be. Woof!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

No cock for me! Plus I have 5 of them in drawer next to the bed and they are always hard!
    The surgery sucks and is to expensive for what you get. Of course I would have liked to have one but not worth the trouble. I need a working cock not a piece of meat.
    Check out the new issue of Bizarre 100th Edition issue to see my interview..you will love it!

Thanks you guys for being so open minded about my hole!

WOOF!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Thanks you guys for being so open minded about my hole!
    Okay, now I can honestly say I've never had anyone say that to me before in my entire life. LOL!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    ... Plus I have 5 of them in drawer next to the bed and they are always hard!
    ROFLMAOPIP Buck that just hit my funny bone (no pun intended)!
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

i have had friends who were m2f transsexuals, and their pussies looked real. a couple were dancers in a strip club i managed, and another worked as a stripper when i had a stripping telegram place.