Thread: Tick tock...tick tock ...

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Tick tock...tick tock ...

Waiting sucks. I'm not sure if a restraining order or injunction is enough to keep webmasters from shutting down. Alot of sites have already shut down. I think the pressure of not knowing or waiting is just too much. If a full restraining order is granted, is it back to business as usual ?
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

HH - go to bed!! LOL

JustMe
    Greetings:

5:38am here, I have to get to bed now, the sun will be coming up soon, and I don't want to melt....

I'm so lucky that I ended up with a life partner that's a night owl too. Mornings are useless....

Fetishlady
    i agree with HH!
    one of them is HawgsCash..it's closing its door on June 22

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Aww, Bec, I'm not pressured, just annoyed by the wait. I'm not taking my site down regardless of the outcome. Friday I was a little worked up and the weekend was great for distraction purposes.

Just Me, I agree with you. I usually go to bed around 2 am here in California. I have no use for the morning I love getting up at 9:30 or 10:00 am or whever the hell I feel like. Just trying to preserve that

Fetishlady, I think it's sad that people are already headed for the exit door. I guess that's what I'm most angry about. It doesn't look like they are coming back, restraining order or not.

TheWhack
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetishlady
    i agree with HH!
    one of them is HawgsCash..it's closing its door on June 22
    Are you sure Hawgscash is closing? I heard no rumors of that...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yep HawgsCash is closing, we got the email from them last week.

Its kinda interesting to see the programs that are closing down to, yet, its also confusing at the same time, if they never had model id's to begin with, wtf were they doing putting paysites online and opening their affiliates up to potential lawsuits ?

Regards,

Lee

How could someone named "Boss Hawg" every be on the up and up