Thread: New from Google

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

New from Google

Looks like google has some new things coming up....a challenge to paypal
    Google to add payment system

OMG, i totally did realize how many other companies google has swallowed up in it's growth curve until i read this prediction on what might be their next purchase

Googles Next Big Buy?

this could be awesome, did you know that paypal makes up something like 40% of income for ebay now?

Its always good to get more competition in the payments field....maybe make a few of those banks want to open up some adult merchant accounts to replace their lost income

cheers,
    Luke

yeah, wouldn't it be great if they picked up all the adult oriented payments that paypal turned away? They would pick up a substantial amount of business there.. and with a name like that behind it, it wouldn't take long at all to gain some pretty substantial cash flow from these type of transactions.

Looks like a lot of what they've said in Epic is coming true... what do you think? http://epic.makingithappen.co.uk/ols-master.html (turn sound on)
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I love Google and I really hope their new payment system happens. That would be great. Paypal would be perfect if they accepted adult oriented transactions but ofcoarse they don't. I really hope Google pulls this one through and accept adult oriented transactions.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Let us hope they accept adult transactions

Regards,

Lee

Fetishlady
    google will be paypal's direct competitor if that happens.

neags78805
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    yeah, wouldn't it be great if they picked up all the adult oriented payments that paypal turned away? They would pick up a substantial amount of business there.. and with a name like that behind it, it wouldn't take long at all to gain some pretty substantial cash flow from these type of transactions.
    Ummm... well... having listed Adult auctions on eBay, 90% which have been shut down because eBay has a tighter arse hole than Yahoo! on adult content, Google Pay would never get any business before eBay shut the majority of the gay aucutions down.

Go to eBay Mature Audience catagory and see how many tits and puss you see flying around. Then count the number of cocks you see. That is a TOS enforcement as eBay sees fit. GooglePay would never make a dime on gay adult auctions!

My 2cents! :cycle: