Thread: fsc injunction to be heard on june 23

fsc injunction to be heard on june 23

for those of you who were wondering, the injunction is scheduled to be heard on june 23. i'd have had a happier birthday if they'd have done it BEFORE my freaking birthday

http://www.co.uscourts.gov/calendars/current/wdm.pdf

and here's google's listing of stuff about this judge:
    http://www.google.com/search?biw=780...r+D.+Miller%22

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Well, it sounds like very calculated timing. I'm sorry that your birthday wasn't made any better by it

Let's just hope for a good outcome. This seems like a no brainer but you know how strange things can get these days :uhoh:

Thank you for the links too
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Marc
    Hey Maybe that its on your birthday will bring us all good luck. :groovy:

I hope we get an answer that day and dont have to wait weeks and weeks

JustMe
    Greetings:

Well, there are two positive things that we know already about Judge Miller:

1. He's a Clinton appointee
    2. He's been labeled an "activist judge" by the religious right.

I don't think we could have asked for a better judge.....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Crazy stuff, i wonder how many people will be prosecuted even if the injunction dos get granted for breaking the law for 12 hours?

Regards,

Lee

probably none - however theoretically, if 2257 is not thrown out and later is put into effect, if there is an archived version of your site ON the 23rd that shows you weren't compliant... well, it all depends on how much they care.

JustMe
    Greetings:

Let's not forget, the government's position is that the "secondary producer" has existed since the old regs, and has always had to keep records.

As far as they're concerned, everyone that's been a "secondary producer", but has not been keeping records or providing their address, has been breaking the law for years anyway.....

12 hours on the 23rd is insignificant compared to that...

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    The government has yet to *prove* to any court that 2257 record keeping laws protect children. Until they do that, they don't have an argument or a leg to stand on.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Fetishlady
    i'll wait to see what will happen.
    June 23 will be a very intense day for US peeps but for other webmasters as well.

neags78805
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    The government has yet to *prove* to any court that 2257 record keeping laws protect children. Until they do that, they don't have an argument or a leg to stand on.
    Hehehe, yeah, that's the scope of the law. But ask how many parents of 14, 16 year olds know what it is, or monitor their online activity. Do they have filtering software on the computers? NO!

We, the "pervert" webmasters are playing babysitter because breeders can't or won't control their offspring.

I don't have kids. I have 2 Basset Hounds, and I know what they do every minute of the day. Enough said!

Whew!

neags78805
    BTW Basschick! Happy Frigging Birfday! :chef: You'll be kicking my butt for many years to come hehehe! (Bend over so I can spank ya 53 times hehehe!)

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Basschick..... Don't worry what Neags said....some of us will always been many years older than you and we only get better as the years go by!

Bill