Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IntenseCash 2257 Announcement

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

IntenseCash 2257 Announcement

As most of you are aware the US government will enforce stronger regulations for publication of sexually explicit material on its territory. Intensecash will comply with all the new laws. We ask for your cooperation at this time. If you are using our current free content we ask you to either remove it or contact us for 2257 docs. Only webmasters we have a long trusted business relationship with will beable to get 2257 documents. If you are using any SpringBreakGuys free content please check it and make sure it is only showing flashing pictures and no oral etc.

All our current free hosted galleries will be completly compliant and probably the easiest way for you to deal with the new 2257 laws. We are almost finished with our new gay sites which will be 100% exclusive and compliant. We are looking at releasing these two new gay sites by Aug 5, 2005. We will have new hosted movies and pictures for our new sites on the release dates as well.

We also ask that you change any any current banners that show anything x rated with non nude banners or our new compliant banners which should be done in a couple days. If you are not sure about a banner just don't use it. We have found that the non x rated banner get more click through anyway because they entice the surfer more.

I am very sorry for the delay on the status of IntenseCash and the new 2257 laws. We were waiting on many content providers for the correct documentation. Many of them are so busy there is a huge delay in their response.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks,
    Mark Erickson
    IntenseCash Owner
    icq - 191604661
    webmaster@intensecash.com
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

neags78805
    Not that I use IntenseCash, but is this not another example of a lame company comming in @ the 12th hour and "urging webmasters to remove non compliant banners"? "Provide 2257 Docs to "trusted" webmasters. Is this not lame??? Shame on you IntenseCash! :cry:

How many of us can really remember where any of our sponsors banners are, or are hosted now??? I certainly get click from crap I built years ago and can't change.

Play catch up now IntenseCash and provide the documentation to your affiliates or shut down till you can get it. That's the answer!

i don't think it's lame at all.

they are planning to give docs to only trusted webmasters, which makes sense for the sake of the models. remember, some models have their parents and their kids addresses on those i.d.s.

neags78805
    This is true Basschick, but still, 12th hour request to remove X and R banners?

What, those affiliates that signed up for IntenseCash and got no conversions moved on to new things and can't remember where those links or banners are??? IntenseCash and shit like that statement makes me believe they should just come over and slap the handcuffs on me before the Sheriff gets here.

I'm just confused and palms are sweaty! :cry:

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by neags78805
    Not that I use IntenseCash, but is this not another example of a lame company comming in @ the 12th hour
    Not to sound like an asshole or anything, but aren't you an example of a lame affiliate that's just coming on the boards at the 12th hour, asking for a copy of the new regs, trying to figure out what the hell you should have been doing for the past 30 days?

Be gone, before someone drops a house on you too!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Not that I use IntenseCash, but is this not another example of a lame company comming in @ the 12th hour and "urging webmasters to remove non compliant banners"? "Provide 2257 Docs to "trusted" webmasters. Is this not lame??? Shame on you IntenseCash! :cry:

How many of us can really remember where any of our sponsors banners are, or are hosted now??? I certainly get click from crap I built years ago and can't change.

Play catch up now IntenseCash and provide the documentation to your affiliates or shut down till you can get it. That's the answer!
    I think everyone and their grandma knows about the new regulations and what is going to have to happen. What I have posted here is nothing new to anybody that has researched the new 2257 laws or read a couple posts from a board about it. Not one affiliate has contact us asking about what we are going to do because they already know what is most likely going to be said because they researched 2257 and know the laws.

As for providing documentation this will only be providing this to approved affiliates. We will not be handing out content now without blinking an eye and I know alot of other affiliate programs are doing the same thing. There is no way we are just going to provide documentation or close down, .

As for banners you forgot about this is an industry wide problem even if we gave affiliates plenty of time there is going to be some banners somewhere that someone forgot to remove, can't remove etc. Very old links for us won't even go to our sites and most of our older banners were not hardcore.

If you are going to sit there and just worry about a knock at your door you are in the wrong business. The adult industry is changing all the time and will never be a comfortable place with nothing changing.

Mark

neags78805
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Not to sound like an asshole or anything, but aren't you an example of a lame affiliate that's just coming on the boards at the 12th hour, asking for a copy of the new regs, trying to figure out what the hell you should have been doing for the past 30 days?

Be gone, before someone drops a house on you too!
    Ummm... I did come in at the 12th hour but my ruby slippers are still glistening (ARSE!) I didn't say that! IntenseCash is a player and I was making a point, the big players are still doing the 12th hour thing.

Now hish up before I sick my Toto on you you drama queen!

Scorpio
    Ummm... I did come in at the 12th hour but my ruby slippers are still glistening (ARSE!) I didn't say that! IntenseCash is a player and I was making a point, the big players are still doing the 12th hour thing.

Dude you're a moron.
    Mark, i for once know everything that you did to be compliant and that's very remarkable. You spent thousands of dollars to have the sites and banners updated to be compliant and not all companies are doing what you're doing and that's why lots of them are closing down or will have problems in the future.

How can someone build something and forget about it... that's beyond me.
    Close down your servers and do a cleaning... that'll be a good thing for you then.

Madame0120

LOL! Are you counting board threads?
    Or only phone calls?

I'd rather be whole, than good

Newbie for sure :wacko:

Scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120

LOL! Are you counting board threads?
    Or only phone calls?
    haha well unfortunately, they mostly come from the boards
    Emails come second and phone last.
    I can be a moron at times but bitching about something when a company does its best to help people out... i don't agree.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for the update Mark

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Hey Mark,

Do you have the new banners yet? I've been logging in the past few days and haven't seen any. Maybe I'm blind though...

No worries if they're not available yet though -- just thought it would be a good enough time to freshen up my banners.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I have known Mark for 2 years and I can personally attest that he is neither lame or a moron. He has a LOT of sites to work on and a lot of his content coomes form other producers, such as myself. The banners he uses have photos on them form producers who either cannot provide 2257 content, or refuse to (like Miami Studios, who are in hot water now over faked documents they were trying to pass off for their latest movie).

Given all of that, Mark is at the mercy of producers gettign HIM their 2257 info before he can comply with ithimself. So lay off Mark. He is a good guy and has been nothing but professional in my dealings with him. He is, as I'm sure a lot of webmasters are right now, a victim of circumstance.

Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Hey Mark,

Do you have the new banners yet? I've been logging in the past few days and haven't seen any. Maybe I'm blind though...

No worries if they're not available yet though -- just thought it would be a good enough time to freshen up my banners.
    Those banners are almost done. We will email all webmasters once they are up.

Thanks,
    Mark