Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IntenseCash 2257 Announcement

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    A lot of companies waited to make announcements or implement serious changes to see what the results of the TRO application would be. Most had their plans and announcements on hold pending news from the Colorado District Court.
    I see no fault in the timing of IntenseCash's announcement. I do see fault in other businesses pulling up their tents entirely.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoi_Rocky
    I have known Mark for 2 years and I can personally attest that he is neither lame or a moron. He has a LOT of sites to work on and a lot of his content coomes form other producers, such as myself. The banners he uses have photos on them form producers who either cannot provide 2257 content, or refuse to (like Miami Studios, who are in hot water now over faked documents they were trying to pass off for their latest movie).

Given all of that, Mark is at the mercy of producers gettign HIM their 2257 info before he can comply with ithimself. So lay off Mark. He is a good guy and has been nothing but professional in my dealings with him. He is, as I'm sure a lot of webmasters are right now, a victim of circumstance.

Rocky
    Thanks Rocky I appreciate the kind words. It has been great working with you as well and thanks for helping me out with the hard times before.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    A lot of companies waited to make announcements or implement serious changes to see what the results of the TRO application would be. Most had their plans and announcements on hold pending news from the Colorado District Court.
    I see no fault in the timing of IntenseCash's announcement. I do see fault in other businesses pulling up their tents entirely.
    Yes I am amazed the amount of people deleting everything and calling their processors to cancel all rebills before anything happens. Alot of people didn't even sell their sites but just deleted them. I am sure the government would love to hear about that happening.

Thanks for the post and I will see you in Florida.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!