Thread: 2257 Update from World Wide Content

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

2257 Update from World Wide Content

Hello to ALL our valued www.WorldWideContent.com Customers.

After hours of meetings and planning for the new 2257 Regulations, we have an update for you...

As you all know, we represent over 90 major production companies with over 6,000 titles. In order for us to have every single title with all the documents it is nearly impossible for anyone to get them 100% complete in such a short period of time... However, we here at World Wide Content have been and are working to get all the documents from all of our production companies and we have had great success in doing so...

At this time we have over 60% of them scanned and they are in the process of being filed... It will be impossible for us to start passing copies out to our clients before we have our files complete... for example as you all know we have been selling scenes from titles and if you have ordered a specific niche from us, your order has been completed by using scenes from different production companies rather then one... so this means that we need to get ALL the documents in so I can complete the paperwork for your orders...

Please understand that we are in the middle of all this and as we have provided all of you with great service, content and prices, now we will do all we can to make sure you are once again satisfied with WWC by working towards providing you with all the necessary documents to comply with the law.

If there is anyone that has not sent me an email requesting the documents please do so and in the subject write "2257 request for (your or your company name)". Please be specific with your request by telling me when you purchased the content and if you have the item numbers that you purchased please include them in your email just to save me some time...

Please understand that most of the producers have welcomed our requests and have provided us the documents, however there are some producers that have sent us a written notice not to pass them out to anyone until we know the results from the law suit filed by the FSC.

Please understand that we are here to make sure our customers are once again 100% satisfied with World Wide Content and we are here working for you to make sure that ALL of our clients comply with the law.

We currently have over 1,000 full DVD titles with the documentation ready to go. If you have purchased full titles from us, lets us know and we will get you any docs that we have permission to give out. And if you are in need of content that can only be delivered with the full docs, we can take care of that for you.

If you have purchased individual scenes from us, once again, we are hard at work scanning, compiling and filing our documents so that if the injunction does not pass, and you are required to have them, we will get them to you as fast as humanly possible. We care about our clients and we are doing our absolute best to make them happy.

And since you have all been so patient and loyal during all of this, I'm gonna have to do something really nice for you. So keep your eyes peeled for a major content special, coming soon!!!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Don
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id hazard a guess that you guys will make an absolute killing on your older movie content now :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee