Thread: you think hilary can win when people like this vote?

you think hilary can win when people like this vote?

i know in a perfect world, hilary would be president, but half the country and more has people like this man voting. do YOU think such people will vote for a woman?

"INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Danica Patrick is upset at Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone and confused by his comments likening women to "domestic appliances."

Patrick received a telephone call from Ecclestone last week during which he congratulated the Indy Racing League rookie for her performance at the Indianapolis 500, but also reiterated remarks he had made during an interview at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, where the U.S. Grand Prix was being held.

Among the comments Ecclestone made in the interview and to the Roscoe, Ill., native was that "Women should be all dressed in white like all other domestic appliances."

"I just didn't make sense of it," Patrick said during an IRL teleconference this week. "I was surprised, I guess, somebody would say that to me. And the days after, when it actually came out in the press, people were asking me 'What do you think of that?'

"I was like, 'You know what he told me? He said that on the phone.'

Patrick said some of Ecclestone's comments were positive and complimentary, which made the exchange more perplexing.

"I can't believe that he would say it to me over the phone, not to my face, but directly to me," she said. "I was a bit confused. ... So I don't really know what to think about it.

"I don't know if he was talking about someone else or the majority or what, I'm not really sure. Or, maybe that's his real feeling.

"If that's the case, then you know, [it] doesn't really matter because I'm racing in the Indy Racing League."

Last month, Patrick became the first woman to lead a lap at the Indianapolis 500. She finished fourth, the best finish by a female in the 89-year history of the race.

Ecclestone did not immediately return a call to his London office. Patrick was on the road Wednesday, traveling to Richmond, Va., where she will race Saturday night.

Ecclestone has made controversial remarks about women before. He told Autosport racing magazine in 2000 that women could not compete in Formula One, but if one did, "she would have to be a woman who was blowing away the boys. ... What I would really like to see happen is to find the right girl, perhaps a black girl with super looks, preferably Jewish or Muslim, who speaks Spanish.""

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    I couldn't vote for Hillary in any world.

But a decent Democratic candidate in the next election could certainly interest me in looking at the other lever......

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

curiousbunny
    *If she runs am def. voting for her ! I think she's a very smart woman. :thumbsup:

and THAT is why we'll have another republican in office for 4 years.

some people who are cool vote green, and that takes away part of the "liberal" vote. then some more radical people vote libertarian. and a bunch of democrat-types don't vote because they've given up. the non-republicans split their votes. a lot of older people won't vote for hilary because she is a woman. and some people won't vote for her because of the claim she is a lesbian.

but most republicans vote republican. that's how republicans get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousbunny
    *If she runs am def. voting for her ! I think she's a very smart woman. :thumbsup:

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    I don't even think most women in this country would vote for another woman. Too many religious fucks out there that are serving their man.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    and THAT is why we'll have another republican in office for 4 years.

some people who are cool vote green, and that takes away part of the "liberal" vote. then some more radical people vote libertarian. and a bunch of democrat-types don't vote because they've given up. the non-republicans split their votes. a lot of older people won't vote for hilary because she is a woman. and some people won't vote for her because of the claim she is a lesbian.

but most republicans vote republican. that's how republicans get elected.
    Yep, that sounds right. (no pun intended)
    Republicans tend to vote, and when they vote, they vote right. (Pun intended)
    Sounds to me we need to change the makeup of the republican party, and work from the Inside....
    Oh, wait...that's what I'm doing.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

so you're our man on the inside, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    so you're our man on the inside, huh?
    You betcha.....like Intel, I'm the guy inside!

(See straight guys can be funny too....)

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    not sure if i would vote for hillary! , she kinda reminds me of an "atm" and my account if "overdrawn!" , she'd make a great dictator in cuba though or perhaps president in the phillipines? , she strikes me as someone good with a gun and has no problems using it!
    just my thoughts , feel free to ignore

sincerely ~ ..."wanted: asian female ( chinese prefered ) must be fluent in chinese/english/spanish/german , college educated ( major - law ) , military background ( explosives - espionage - martial arts ) must be available for training at age 34 to take over the reigns of my companies."... :goof: