Thread: Frontal Nudity or Sexual Activity

Frontal Nudity or Sexual Activity

This whole 2257 thing confuses me. The Free Speech Coalition has a presentation on their website http://www.freespeechcoalition.com/p...ad-Only%20.pdf which seems to indicate that nudity is OK, it's just sexual activity that's a problem. But I've seen that many people are saying nudity is not OK.

If nudity is not OK, isn't that a problem for any photographer taking nude photos? What about art students doing nude fiqure drawing?

it has nothing to do with frontal nudity or sexual activity.

the term you are looking for is sexually explicit. masturbation, spread shots, fucking are all sexually explicit. artistic nudes are pretty much defined as NOT showing any "lascivious exhibition of genitals". also no masturbation or penetration.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    it has nothing to do with frontal nudity or sexual activity.

the term you are looking for is sexually explicit. masturbation, spread shots, fucking are all sexually explicit. artistic nudes are pretty much defined as NOT showing any "lascivious exhibition of genitals". also no masturbation or penetration.
    2257 specifically invokes 2256 a-d. It specifically leaves out 2256 E which talks about lascivious exhibition of the genital - aka nudity which invokes lust.

some people think this is just a loop hole that would eventually be closed and revised to include 2256 E - which is why some ppl say nudity is ok and others aren't.