Thread: Multiple sites and 2257 compliance.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Multiple sites and 2257 compliance.

If the new regulations stay as they are. Isn't the task of making multiple sites for aen's, free sites, tgp's, going to be made a million times harder under the current regs ? I know that alot of webmasters, especially aen site builders, are taking almost everything down. Is it worth trying to rebuild a hub now ?

If one owns a paysite, it would seem to be alot more difficult to market a site now if you live in the US.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Yes, it'll be lots harder, especially if you adhere to the fact that it's illegal to link to an illegal site -- and any site that isn't compliant would be considered illegal. Means a lot of checking and rechecking just what you link up to as well as keeping your docs in order as you build softcore into new marketing venues. It'll also mean checking sites before approving any linklist or topsite link submissions.

And speaking for myself ... it will be easier to just start any current sites over rather than go through and try to sanitize anything that's more than 2-3 pages for a link or hub site. I know I dumped a bunch of free sites and galleries that had sponsor content, and have no clue if the sites that had links to them will black list now or no ... but I'd rather that than be behind bars at this point.

Others can do a wait and see, but for me, I'd rather try to comply as best as I can in the meantime.

Its only as hard as you make it! If you have a good database program you should be able to mirror / copy your sites with one extra entry into your program.

cheers,
    Luke