Thread: Dayum... Over 540 Submissions To CumSoda Today

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Post Dayum... Over 540 Submissions To CumSoda Today

Crazy stuff, today has been our largest submission day to date with over 540 submissions, the really crazy thing is that for a change, only 10 of them got rejected :eek:

I think its about time to make a few changes on the layout of CumSoda, especially if it continues at this rate

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Crazy stuff, today has been our largest submission day to date with over 540 submissions, the really crazy thing is that for a change, only 10 of them got rejected :eek:

I think its about time to make a few changes on the layout of CumSoda, especially if it continues at this rate

Regards,

Lee
    WOW that is crazy Lee.
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Well, it seems alot of people we banking on some big changes that haven't happened (yet).
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Someone mentioned to me that a lot of links on the big link sites are generating 404 errors. Aggressive submissions might work to fill a void of deleted pages.

Ren, I agree with you...I have gotten a number of emails saying some TGP sites have switched to text only (for 2257). Combined with galleries being yanked, they were asking for double the galleries to fill their voids.

cheers,
    Luke