Thread: Bloody hell! Things get more confused now! READ if member of FSC!

Slade

Bloody hell! Things get more confused now! READ if member of FSC!

Yes..another.."from another forum"..the LATEST on who and what is/isn't covered in your membership dues:
    ---------------
    If you did sign up as individual webmaster for $300.. you, your websites,and your DBAs are covered.

Since the form only has 1 box for URL, email your domains/Url/DBA to execdir@freespeechcoalition.com

I think what they meant is affiliate webmasters go under the individual plan. if you own paysites, then you are under corporate by rate scale.. but then again, some affiliate webmasters make some high 5 and 6 digits....

so the word now from tom hymes, is that if you did sign up as a $300 individual webmaster member, you are covered, just email above your info so those can be added in.

if you paid $50 as an individual membership, then only YOU are covered, not any of your websites or DBAs.

------------------------------------

and apparently if you signed up for $100 as an invdividual, your sites are NOT covered! FSC has ROYALLY mucked up this information that should have been made crystal clear from the beginning!

Slade
    Why wouldn't individual membership cover your websites if you were not a corporation?

I mean..I'm not no friggin walking adult website!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No comment

Regards,

Lee

thetwink
    do you have a link to the source for this information? I'd like to read it all in context.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by thetwink
    do you have a link to the source for this information? I'd like to read it all in context.
    Wish I could..but it's on another forum, and that's not allowed on here..links to other boards.