Thread: When does the 30 days on the DOJ/FSC Deal start?

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

When does the 30 days on the DOJ/FSC Deal start?

I would imagine it starts at the cutoff of the time period for new memberships to FSC? I do find it telling that the deal gave the FSC a few more days to collect "last minute" memberships..... what a great marketing gimic....fear....panic.....

Anyway, here is a thought..

FSC website has been inadequately maintained since it was born. members area is not prepared even as the cutoff looms..

so we go into the 30 day non prosectution time period for FSC members based upon a list of members and websites......however, when will the list be complete? When will the list be inclusive of all websites/urls/members that joined in the last few days?

Days, weeks, months, never?

How would they apply coverage under this deal if the list is not accurate, timely, and updated.....?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    If Squirt is correct that this is now a termporary injunction, then it will last only 30 days. Aug 1, seems to be the date that the DOJ has agreed to not enforce the regulations. Hopefully that is the date that a new injunction will be granted.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    this is not an injunction but a court moderated agreement, or stipulation, that there is an injunction hearing pending between plaintive FSC and DOJ, and this stipulation states the DOJ will not pursue Plaintiffs members during the period up to the point of the injunction hearing.....

It is not an injunction at this point but very similar to a holding pattern for
    the members of the plaintiff group.