Thread: The latest "Explanation" about FSC Membership

Slade

The latest "Explanation" about FSC Membership

from tom hymes:

"Hymes here, responding to a request for clarification. Sorry I haven't come sooner, but Brandon called me last night while I was on the road, and I asked him to do it for me. I think he has, but let me reiterate, because I know the FSC website is not as clear as it should be.

Ues this page as a guideline, whether you apply by this method or not:

http://www.freespeechcoalition.com/online_app.htm

If you are an individual, that is to say, talent or someone who works for a company but is not a webmaster and owns no sites but still wants to be a FSC member, it's $50/yr, and you sign up under the Individual Memberships category. If you sign up under this one and you own adult websites, those URLs will NOT be included on the Master List, only you as an individual will be, and you must re-up under one of the following categories to have your websites or DBAs included.

If you are a webmaster, that is to say, you own, run or maintain your own adult websites, you can either use the $300 webmaster category under Individual Memberships OR the Corporate category that reflects your annual sales volume. EITHER ONE WILL DO. If you have already signed up for the individual $300 webmaster category, and you realize that you could have signed up for less under the corporate, do not worry, the difference will be refunded to you (unless you want to donate it to the cause!), but please do not sign up again at this time; instead, send an email to execdir@freespeechcoalition.com explaining the mix-up, and someone will contact you to fix the problem when the dust has settled and our immediate work signing people up and compiling an accurate Master List is done.

If there is not enough room for you to list all your DBAs or URLs on the application, compile them into an email, with enough information so that we know who you signed up as, and email it to execdir@freespeechcoalition.com. We will make sure you have applied to be a member, and the DBAs and URLs will be included on the Master List. This part can be done after today's 2:00 p.m. deadline ONLY if you have already become a member. Please take care of membership first! But in the interest of time and the avalanche of work we have to accomplish before Wednesday, please send the email with DBAs and URLs by the end of day tomorrow, Monday. I won't specify time zone, since we aren't imposing a strict cut-off. I do not know if DBAs or URLs can be added after the Master List has been compiled and sent to the Special Master, so please don't risk not having all your names on the list. EMAIL THEM IN BY TOMORROW.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email m at tom@freespeechcoalition.com. I've been answering them and forwarding them on for the last several days, and will be here throughout the day today if you need me. Well, maybe not the whole day, but at least until well after the deadline has past. I am in L.A.

Thanks everyone, and I hope this helps to ease some of the confusion.

Tom
    tom@freespeechcoalition.com"
    -------------
    Note..nothing is said about the webmasters that signed up for $100 per business making less than $100k a year.

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    -------------
    Note..nothing is said about the webmasters that signed up for $100 per business making less than $100k a year.

Slade-
    I want to thank you for noting this.
    It's good to point that out to people that can qualify.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com