Thread: ***NEW*** Get accounts on a 180k network of sites!!

zentz

***NEW*** Get accounts on a 180k network of sites!!

PARTNER ACCOUNTS - $50/Year

I am tired of dealing with all those cheaters and recently i have decided to close all the free accounts and to switch to paid accounts only.
    For the minimal price of $50/year you will get accounts on the network of sites which now gets around 180k visitors a day.
    You will be able to submit up to 5 galleries a day and they all will get listed on the following sites:

- Lustypuppy.com (Movies and Pictures)
    - Studvids.com (Movies only)
    - Gayfreeclips.com (Movies only)
    - Gaydonalds.com (Movies only)

Everyone should agree that this is a minimal price i could offer and that i am not trying to make a big profit here. My point is to make my own life easier, to get rid of the cheaters and to give more traffic to honest hard-working submitters!

You can pay via epassporte or a credit card (additional cc fees may apply)! Hit me up and ill get you setup ASAP!

**Big Bonus (for the first 10 that apply): I will bulk import all of your clean existing galleries if you can collect them together into a one simple .txt file. (no need for recip, description...just clean urls)

email: zentz @t lustypuppy dot com

zentz
    16 accounts has been given away so far, will sell only 4 more at this price so huuuury up!!!

You will get back what you paid in a very short period, one of my submitters got over 100k hits in 4 days with only 20 galleries listed in the rotation!!

RyuLion
    Quote Originally Posted by zentz
    16 accounts has been given away so far, will sell only 4 more at this price so huuuury up!!!

You will get back what you paid in a very short period, one of my submitters got over 100k hits in 4 days with only 20 galleries listed in the rotation!!
    Our CEO emailed you. We are very interested indeed!
    webmaster at elixiscash.com
    Elixis Media LLC
    We have an account at cocksickle.com

zentz
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuLion
    Our CEO emailed you. We are very interested indeed!
    webmaster at elixiscash.com
    Elixis Media LLC
    We have an account at cocksickle.com
    thanks. i hooked you up already!

25 accounts has been given away so far, the price for the next 15 accounts will now be $75. first come first serve! :devil: