Thread: Verotel Processing For Gay Rape Site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Verotel Processing For Gay Rape Site

http://www.boyslightsout.com

A seriously fucked up site IMHO.

I cant understand why any processor would be willing to process for such a site.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Verotel has always taken too many risks. I wouldn't feel comfortable using them as a CC processor for just this reason,

Btw, I didn't even click the link to see the site... I don't want crap like that anywhere on my harddrive.

Dzinerbear
    Wow! I'm stunned this one got through.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I dont know but this site didn't shock me, as opposed to seeing some of the other rape sites out there this one is tame.

Not sure how i feel about it, I think not seeing blood and knowing the models are, hopefully, doing it by agreenment

Then who and where is the line drawn at bareback (bug chasers, hiv glorifying), S&M, some if heavy and brutal by a lot of people's standarts. Watersports. Some of the rougher hardcore out there with gaging....

I

DigitalJay
    That site is sick and stupid, shame on Verotel, what the hell are they thinking? Site's that depict violent assault and/or rape should violate their TOS, or are they just money hungry assholes? Domains by proxy sucks too, they should have some kind of standards as well.

I'm disgusted.

i, also, didn't click the link, but i see a lot of sites processed by verotel that other processers wouldn't touch. btw, how do you know the content on a rape site isn't real? the answer is unless they show the model afterwards talking and laughing about it, you don't. so if you promote a rape site, you could unknowingly promote real rape. i wouldn't touch it!