Thread: Whats With Companies Recycling Each Others Employees?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Whats With Companies Recycling Each Others Employees?

Ive seen this happening a lot just lately, an employee leaves one company, only to go and work with another who is close friends with the employees first company.

I mean seriously, is recycling used up employees the 'in' thing this year?

What happened to the times when someone got a job, and they stayed at that same job for a few years, instead of a few months?

Regards,

Lee

Fetishlady
    maybe the first company he/she was in doesn't pay him/her the way she expected or she finds herself more successful on the other company.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    This isn't a new thing, Lee. A lot of us jumped around between 'friend' companies way back when.

It was a combination of finding the right match, finishing a goal the company wanted you to do, not getting along with co workers (LOL) or money. I know for me it was perceived I worked for some of the companies, when in fact I was actually consulting for them - when I was done with the projects, I moved on.

Besides, jumping is good way to get quick salary boosts
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

I have no friends.

I better keepmy job, eh?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Mindy
    I think you see it in any tight knit industry. I don't think it is a good trend. No Loyalty. I am not just talking about the employee. Nobody stays in one place anymore. Back in the day it was not unheard of that someone would retire from a company with 30 + years service.

Are employers not being good to their emplyees? Do they not value their emplyee and treat them with the respect and humanity that would make them want to be loyal?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindy
    I think you see it in any tight knit industry. I don't think it is a good trend. No Loyalty. I am not just talking about the employee. Nobody stays in one place anymore. Back in the day it was not unheard of that someone would retire from a company with 30 + years service.

Are employers not being good to their emplyees? Do they not value their emplyee and treat them with the respect and humanity that would make them want to be loyal?
    You hit on a significant point there, Mindy... Little or no loyalty on either side exisits anymore. Online or offline, it makes no difference. Some employers treat their human resources like chattel and some employees have no intention of staying or doing their best work anyway. Unfortunately, it's a psychology that has intensified over the years, and in many cases (like Enron and the like) I can totally understand.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Frat_Ricky

thoughts

I really do not see a big problem if models go from one person to another for work. Its the same in many professions. People always are going to go where the money is. So if Joe is paying $$$ more then Fred, Im going to work for Joe. Another thing is, the world isnt full of willing people to do the work we want.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i also agree in regards to models , i don't mind using someone else's , and i often do when i want a certain "look" , no two photographers are alike so there isn't an issue. ( how many times do you think cindy crawford has been photographed? )
    i've solicited models to work for me and often have had to "compete" with "previous-salaries" but i pay by a scale which is based on "on-going" and not "one-time" so although it may seem "low" in the beginning $ 100's add up.
    loyalty is big with me! and i treat everyone that works with me with respect and the way i would want to be treated ( i was once a model! )
    i totally understand how things work these days and "loyalty" becomes alittle stressed with the "dollar" especially when you can achieve larger amounts working with someone bigger.
    i always refer my models to companies where i think they would do better at ( you can only photograph a model personally only so many times , after which because of your "style" the photosets start looking the same )
    in short i support "recycled-people" , it's better to have someone who has an understanding of the adult industry v.s someone mainstream
    just my thoughts!

p.s ~ i've solved the photographed too many times by the same photographer problem...hire more photographers!

p.s.s ~ i'm looking for male models! , please message me for details!