Thread: Looking for work

jesseg

Looking for work

I know this is probably not a good time to be looking for a job in this biz given waht's going on, but here goes anyway.

I haven't posted here in a very long time or any place else for that matter.

I've been working for over 5 years for a large and wll known company (would prefer not to say which one at this time). I was repsonsible for getting this outfit into the gay market. Since that time I've been responsible for maintaining amd updating all of their gay sites. Prior to that I had a number of my own sites which I let fall by the wayside overe the last couple of years because I didn't feel like working on them after working all day on somebody's elses stuff.

Been in the adult web biz for a long time. Some of you may remember me as Jesse Gambini which is a pen name I used when publishing erotic fiction I write.

Anyway, my job is being eliminated sometime in the next few weeks and I need to find some work.

I'm open to freelancing or a full time position. I'm in the process of selling my place and planning to relocate back to the area I lived before taking this job once the dust settles. I'd be open to moving someplace for a decent position.

Anybody have any work.

TIA

What kind of gig are you looking for?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Fetishlady
    hi Tia, welcome to GWW!

what kind of work are you looking for??

jesseg
    I'm looking for something in web production. For the past 5 years I've been responsible for building and updating 5 sites members areas. I selected and purchased content, wrote a lot of banner ad copy etc. Something along that line would be great. I also have a background in markeying and PR as well as writing.

I'd prefer to stay in the gay market since it's what I know.