Thread: aebn stats - do you find them accurate?

aebn stats - do you find them accurate?

i am linking to aebn - a niche site and a console - and the numbers i see in my stats are puzzling me. have you found your stats at aebn to reflect the numbers you would expect?

desslock
    On my list of things that would make the world a better place, one of those items would be for AEBN to adjust its stats reporting to include much more information, as well as a detailed answer page to some frequently asked questions about the program.

However, I do not complain too much, their affiliate program does very well for me, and I do not even have to lift a finger.

Steve

Don't forget that aebn stats are not realtime.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ive never had a problem with their stats and, as Luke mentioned, they arent real time so, if you are looking for clicks sent a couple of minutes before you checked your stats, they may not show

Regards,

Lee

The thing I find frustrating is that stats on click throughs are not counted for their "free clip of the day" or any traffic to a custom theater. The only traffic stats that are available are the ones directly to one of the 'pay per view' categories, like twinkspayperview or amateurpayperview.

RobertAEBN

Hello

Hi,

On AEBN when you get people to sign up. They show up as a member. That doesn't mean that they have bought time. They have just got a username and password. When they buy time it will show up on your stats. I think we are going to put a note on that so people know that. If you guys need anything at all let me know. Thank you all for working with AEBN

xoxox

Robert

RobertAEBN - i don't see how that relates to anything here. is there a way to see the number of clips to a console correctly? i have a catfighting console launching, and the stats shows only Hardcore Sex.

also, if someone clicks through from the console to the catfighting ppv site, does that hit show in the hit stats?

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Hi Basschick,
    The stats will show when a free clip is clicked from the console into one of our niche theaters. At this time, if the free clip is linked to a custom theater, it will not register the click, but this problem has been addressed and is in process of getting added to our next version release of the template.

If you are curious as to how the current system works, and you want to base this from your current clip that you are running, go to your stats on AEBN.

Then go to click thru's by Ref page.
    Find the link that is your video console. It will be something like freevideoxxx...aebn.net...
    The number beside this link will show you how many clicks were recieved on that console going into the custom theater.

If you are wanting to know how many hits period have gone to a particular niche theater through your account, the niche theater will show up on "Click thru by Website" link.

So in essence if you link your free vid console to a niche theater, and this is the only link that you have to that specific niche theater, then the clicks for the vid console and link should be equal.

I really hope that this helps with any of the questions that you have asked. If not, let your account representative know about your questions, and they will be able to help you.

Thank you
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

Kewlaidkiddd - thanks for the info. my console stats show a bunch of hits to the Hardcore Sex console, which i have never linked to. it shows no hits to the catfighting console, which i do link to, or any other consoles i may have linked to before june 22 - mostly gay, none str8 hardcore.

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Hi basschick,
    From this point, I will have to ask that you check with your account representative. It sounds like there is something registering differently than what you are expecting, and they would be able to further assist you with this issue.
    If you are unsure who your representative is, then shoot me an email with your account number and I will bring this to the representative's attention.
    Thank you
    Chris
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

chipdslgolf
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    Kewlaidkiddd - thanks for the info. my console stats show a bunch of hits to the Hardcore Sex console, which i have never linked to. it shows no hits to the catfighting console, which i do link to, or any other consoles i may have linked to before june 22 - mostly gay, none str8 hardcore.

Yes, AEBN is here to help :-)