Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Time Do You Go To Bed / Wake Up?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Time Do You Go To Bed / Wake Up?

So i have a couple of different people to call today, i just tried calling the first two and their partners answered the phone saying that they werent awake / in the office yet (sounds familiar ).

Does anyone else keep 'weird' hours? I know last night i went to bed just after midnight and, for me to be awake before midday is just plain wrong :wtf:

Do you find working online screws with the times you go to sleep / wake up?

Regards,

Lee

Mindy
    I fall asleep between 1am-3am and my alarm goes off at 6:30am monday - friday...Friday and Sat night I rarely go to bed before 4am and I could sleep all day if friends and family did not bug the hell out of me to get movin!!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindy
    I fall asleep between 1am-3am and my alarm goes off at 6:30am monday - friday...Friday and Sat night I rarely go to bed before 4am and I could sleep all day if friends and family did not bug the hell out of me to get movin!!
    LMAO that sounds like me usually, except instead of an alarm clock we have a dog who wakes me up LOL

Regards,

Lee

Mindy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    LMAO that sounds like me usually, except instead of an alarm clock we have a dog who wakes me up LOL

Regards,

Lee
    When I was in college my dad use to get so annoyed listening to me sleep through my alarm and the smoke detector was right by my room so my dad would light a match right in front of it to trigger it...I heard that!!

robin
    I have always been a night owl to begin with. But lately I seem to be going to bed early most nights (11 or 12) and actually waking up early too, (before 10).

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    this varies depending on the day! , or who i bring home! , i get up early to send/recieve messages check my schedule and plan the day , i also check the net periodically throught the day because of different time zones in the world! , and then i'll check it before i step out and/or go to bed!

sincerely ~ ..."don't piss me off! , i'm running out of places to hide the bodies!"... :goof:

p.s ~ i'm in the market for a new boyfriend! , please be over 45 GWM/GAM/GLM be shorter than i am in height ( 6'3 ) , have a degree in law and/or accounting , be a bottom and extremly sexual , please send photo of law and/or accounting degree!

Frat_Ricky
    My bed is for looks . You mean i should be sleeping in it? You mean i should SLEEP?!

kcwebwerks
    My hours depend on what I have going on at the time. But usually I'll go to bed somewhere between 1am and 3am, back up at 6:30 to make sure my roomate doesn't oversleep and to let the dogs out, back to bed until 8-8:30ish, and then on with the day.

If I'm really tired I'll go to bed around midnight, but then I'm lucky to sleep through the night...

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Hmm, generally go to sleep around 2ish to 3ish... wake up at around 8am to see the wife off to work, snooze for about another half hour or so then up at work.. with some breaks in between for house duties...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

I think as I get older I find sleep a little scary.. what if I don't wake up?

I usually crash around 11, up at 6 with the dogs, and try to take a power nap after lunch.. maybe an hour.

Madame0120
    Up before the dawn
    And generally in bed at dark.

You can set your watch for 8:30 PM w/ my first yawn.

Roy is up at Noon
    And to bed at 5AM.

Ren, that is not funny!!!!

I try to keep normal hours, hitting the bed before midnight and up sometime between 7-8am. But of course that does not always work out :notsure:

cheers,
    Luke

curiousbunny
    Sometimes am up at 8am and in bed at 11pm or midnight

Sana Chan
    Cept on weekends I'm awake at 9-10 am and I don't go to bed until 12-1 am.

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    I think as I get older I find sleep a little scary.. what if I don't wake up?

I usually crash around 11, up at 6 with the dogs, and try to take a power nap after lunch.. maybe an hour.
    Reading that made me think of Sofia from Golden Girls. "Every morning without fail I go to the bathroom at 6:30. The only problem is, I don't wake up until 7."