Thread: Laj New Head Of Sales At Ynot Network!!!

twinkley

Laj New Head Of Sales At Ynot Network!!!

NORTHRIDGE, CA, 06/29/05 - YNOT Network, LP is pleased to announce that Jay “LAJ” Kopita, longtime YNOT Vice President, has been chosen to head up all advertising sales for the company’s flagship website, YNOT.com.

Kopita, who also handles ad sales for YNOT’s other adult webmaster destination site, TheAdultWebmaster.com, takes over YNOT.com sales from popular industry personality Bob “YNOT Bob” Rice. Rice recently accepted a position as President of the Internet’s newest online payment processing company, YNOT Payment, LTD. It was the new role for Rice that created this latest opportunity for Kopita.

YNOT.com has been the leading adult webmaster resource site since 1996, and Kopita expects his new duties to mean a lot of hard but rewarding work.

"I definitely feel like I’m up to the task,” says Kopita. “After tackling the responsibility of managing and increasing all advertising sales for our sister resource site, TheAdultWebmaster.com, and handling all ad sales and sponsorships for both the Cybernet Expo and YP events, I welcome this newest challenge with open arms. It certainly won't be easy following in Bob's footsteps in addition to my other responsibilities, but I have believed in YNOT wholeheartedly for over 5 years now and I am proud to have the baton passed on and entrusted to me."

Rice and Kopita have worked together for five years, and they even share hosting duties on the popular Humpday Lunch Show, which airs every Wednesday on YNOT Radio at Noon (PT). This long-lasting relationship made it easy for Rice to endorse his successor and focus his energies on other pressing issues.

"The need for another legitimate and solid online payment solution is a high priority for the industry right now, so I have stepped aside as President of YNOT Network, LP and accepted a position as President of YNOT Payment, LTD,” explains Rice. “I’ve known Jay for years. He has tremendous integrity, and has proven himself exceedingly capable of heading up ad sales for YNOT. With YNOT.com in good hands, that leaves me free to focus one-hundred percent on the task of bringing YNOT Payment to the forefront of our community.”

Assisting Kopita will be Danielle “Twinkley” Waid, who will be returning to ad sales under Kopita, both for YNOT.com and TheAdultWebmaster.com.

“Given that I’m still retaining my marketing, PR and events planning responsibilities here at YNOT, Twinkley will play an integral part in helping me to manage and maintain all of the sales accounts,” says Kopita. “She has years of experience in adult internet sales, public relations and customer service and is totally competent and cheerful to work with. I anticipate this transition to be a very smooth and productive one.”

Kopita can be reached by email at jay@ynot.com, by phone at (512) 388-1728, or ICQ at # 92418228.

ABOUT YNOT - Established in 1996, YNOT Network LP is a leading provider of vital services for online adult entertainment businesses. Its flagship website, YNOT.com, is the Web’s leading online resource center for adult industry professionals; it features daily news, community forums, and a constantly updated Service Directory that helps adult businesses find the products and services they need to grow. YNOT also operates the popular YNOTRadio.com, home of live adult webmaster radio shows including the weekly Hump Day Lunch Show with YNOTBob and LAJ. YNOT properties also include TheAdultWebmaster.com, which is dedicated to helping adult webmasters make more money with their for-profit websites. Online payment solution YNOT Payment LTD, found at YNOTPayment.com, is the newest member of the YNOT family of products.

# # #

Fetishlady
    congratulations to LAJ!