Thread: Its Stats Time Again And Im In One Of Those Moods...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Its Stats Time Again And Im In One Of Those Moods...

Where i dont particularly want to do any work LOL

I think i might put this off until tomorrow actually and go do some CMS stuff for a couple of paysites i've been working on.

How do you folks keep motivated when it comes to not wanting to get any work done?

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i'm pretty much a "worker-bee" ( anyone wanna'get pollinated? ) so motivation is not something i have a problem with , there are rare ocassions when i "don't want to work" i just work on something else like the "garden" although it is "non-relative" to the net!

1# it's something that would have to be done sooner or later , so it's not a waste of time!

2# often it's a "break" ( productive ) so it's relaxing! , and sometimes gives you more "insight" on that which caused you to not want to work ( difficult job )

3# well reason 1# & 2# should be ..."good enough" - cyndi lauper

p.s ~ i support the protection of our natural forests , the next time you want a "real" tree for christmas keep in mind it takes 10 years for it to get 6' tall! , buy artificial!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    How do you folks keep motivated when it comes to not wanting to get any work done?

I keep the bills right by the computer, also i have a tv here so cnn is always running or the sci-fic channel.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy

I keep the bills right by the computer, also i have a tv here so cnn is always running or the sci-fic channel.
    that's easy!...sex!
    i call a couple of friends over , use one of my sets , turn on a couple of video camera's and pass it back and forth filming each other , i find it not only relaxing but "productive!" too :thumbsup:

i would suggest though if sex is not an outlet for you , getting out of the house , going from one "monitor" ( computer to t.v ) to another i don't think is healthy , but i'm not a doctor so if it makes you happy go for it!

sincerely ~ ..."sounds to me man like you need to unplug!" - matrix :goof:

kcwebwerks
    I usually have enough stuff around the house to keep me occupied if I'm in one of those "Gawd I really don't want to work" moods. Just depends on how hot it is outside. Like this morning, I watered the flowers and fed the fishies then worked for a while. This afternoon I replaced the window that I broke over the weekend at 3am cause I was locked out of my house..., Then I played in the fishpond cleaning out leaves, came in and worked for a while. Now for this evenings entertainment I'm painting the trim in my living room, and then I'll work some more.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kcwebwerks
    I usually have enough stuff around the house to keep me occupied if I'm in one of those "Gawd I really don't want to work" moods. Just depends on how hot it is outside. Like this morning, I watered the flowers and fed the fishies then worked for a while. This afternoon I replaced the window that I broke over the weekend at 3am cause I was locked out of my house..., Then I played in the fishpond cleaning out leaves, came in and worked for a while. Now for this evenings entertainment I'm painting the trim in my living room, and then I'll work some more.

could you come over some time, my living room needs a coat of paint and its one thing i just hate to do.

I have a "to do" list. I separate it into things that have to be done asap and those that can wait for a day or two. I get through my asap list, then depending on the time of day (or night) I decide if I have the energy and mental capacity to continue.

cheers,
    Luke

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    could you come over some time, my living room needs a coat of paint and its one thing i just hate to do.
    Pony its taken a month (maybe longer) to finish this. I had the walls done in a day, but a friend was supposed to help with the trim and he still hasn't made it over. I got tired of waiting on him so I'm doing it.

Speaking of... Is it just me or does this happen to everyone? Someone tells you that they are going to help you do something and then before they get it done they ask you to help them with something, you do it, and they never show up to help you? I just started thinking about that. I've got a few things that need to be done that I need help with around here, people have told me that they would help, but never seem to have time... >