Thread: How would you log video in a database?

Frat_Ricky

How would you log video in a database?

Hi all, I have yet another question.

In our database we have all the models and all the sites they are on, with linkage to their galleries and photos. But what about Video Clips of past shows we have. Here is an example.

One model has 3 different clips on the download page. In the database, would it be listed model clip 1, 2 and 3, and then have 3 links to each video....or can it be Model video clips 1,2 and 3 and just have the link to the page they are on to download.

What would you do?

Frat_Ricky
    Can someone help me on this please

The technical side of maintaining all the records is something you are probably gonna have to make up yourself. The rules say it has to be searchable and cross referenced. How you choose to set it up is pretty much up to you. Which is easiest, simplest and still conforms with the intent of the rule? I think either way you're describing would be better than what most people might be creating.

I'm tempted to just have a big ole pile of papers. They're searchable, and as long as the pages are numbered, they can be cross referenced.

Frat_Ricky
    ty Ren

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id probably use the link to a page with the vids on it myself.

As long as its cross-referencable (is that a word?) it should be fine, im no attorney though, so its probably best to speak to one

Regards,

Lee