Thread: Are there sites for....

Frat_Ricky

Are there sites for....

Finding guys that are willing or looking for work in the adult field. I had seen one long ago but i just cant remember the address. It would make looking for models so much easier. Right now i have no special way of searching besides chat rooms (shivers) . Thanks for any help. :teach:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yes there are.

Do a search on GWW for 'employment' and you should find a link to an article i wrote that had several links to places that should be of some use to you

Regards,

Lee

www.onemodelplace.com

the lower priced membership doesn't allow you to search by adult related stuff, but you can still see whether they do it or not. the gold membership lets you search by several adult subjects.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    eventually your going to have to walk right up and say "Hey! , would you be interested in modeling?
    there are a couple of model resources out there but similar to what you find in chats the people are either "non-existent" and/or using pic's that are 10yrs younger. ( i once had a kid using his dad's pic! , pity! , his dad was a real cuttie!
    best of luck in your model search!

sincerely ~ ..."hawaii/philipines/japan" are mine!"... :goof:

p.s ~ just kidding!

i know people who are quite satisfied with the models they find at onemodelplace.

also, don't forget the newspapers. frank used to put ads in the paper - he got plenty of models that way...