Thread: What Type Of Sites Do You Promote?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Type Of Sites Do You Promote?

Im not talking about specific niches here rather the style of site you prefer to offer your gay surfers.

Do you tend to promoe sites that heavily feature pics or movies? Reality tours or traditional?

Ive been looking around at the various programs lately and it seems like the industry is heavily involved in 'movie' sites as of late but, im wondering if these types of sites are high on your priority list when it comes to the type of paysite you will promote?

Do you have a list of 'must haves' so far as the style of the site you link to or do you just base it on what you think will sell?

Regards,

Lee

for me, niche comes before layout if there is a site with a very unusual or really underrepresented niche. but niches being equal, i prefer a reality-style tour because it sells.

i think surfers like the idea of getting a preview into the content that a reality tour provides. also reality tours generally refer to actual movies in their site, so you don't face the same level of disappointment as with traditional toursl